17 Limetree Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1NP
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with open fire and ornate wooden surround / Glazed door to;
- Kitchen with full range of high and low level units
- Rear hall with access to under stair storage / Part glazed door to rear
- First floor landing
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- Single glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Pavier brick off-street parking to front / Small garden to front in neat lawn / Fully enclosed garden to rear / Brick built storage shed with oil-fired boiler
- Excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike
This is an excellent opportunity for First Time Buyer's and Investors alike to purchase a two bedroom mid terraced house with superb sun orientation and occupying a generous site in a sought after part of Ballycraigy with pavier brick off-street parking and garden area to the front and fully enclosed, low maintenance garden area to the rear. In need of some upgrading, the property has been priced to reflect this and offers a superb opportunity to those who want to put their own stamp on this deceptive home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Hardwood door with double glazed inset to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor. 15 pane glazed door to;
- LIVINGROOM 3.86m x 3.81m (12'8 x 12'6)
- Open fire with ornate wooden surround, tiled inset and electric coal effect fire. Double radiator. 15 Pane glass door to;
- KITCHEN 3.81m x 1.96m (12'6 x 6'5)
- Full range of high and low level units with contrasting work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker. Tiled splash back. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wood strip walls. Single radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Half wood strip walls. Access to under stairs storage. Part glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.89m x 3.05m (12'9 x 10')
- Built-in wardrobe and over head storage. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.82m x 2.62m (9'3 x 8'7)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.16m x 1.63m (7'1 x 5'4)
- White suite comprising panel bath with 'Triton' electric shower over. Low flush W/C and wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage below. Fully tiled walls with decorative border and insets. Double radiator.
- Pavior brick off-street parking to front. Concrete plinth and paved patio. Garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked border. Low maintenance display. Paved pathway.
Shared alley to side with timber pedestrian gate to;
Fully enclosed garden to rear in low maintenance brick and concrete pathway. PVC oil tank. Low level timber fencing. Excellent sun orientation.
Brick built storage 8 x 6'2. Oil-fired boiler. Outside tap.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.