17 Artlone Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 3HX
- Feature entrance door to spacious entrance hall with solid wood floor / Half glazed French doors to Dining room
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Glazed French doors to rear / Full range of antique pine effect and cream coloured high and low level units / Polished granite work surfaces
- Integrated double oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge
- Living room with open fire and feature surround / Dual aspect windows
- Utility hall with access to loft and door to front / Utility room 10'5 x 9'11 with full range of high and low level units
- Hallway to bedroom wing / Feature bay window / Separate W/C
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Both with range of built-in bedroom furniture
- Bedroom 3 / Lounge with feature bay window and open fire with gas inset and feature marble surround
- Family bathroom with Victorian style suite to include panel bath, low flush W/C and wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage and inset mirror
- PVC double glazed windows / Oak internal doors with matching skirting and architraeve / Security alarm / Oil-fired central heating / Tarmac driveway to substantial tegula brick parking / Access detach
This is a superb opportunity to purchase what is undoubtedly one of the prettiest detached cottage style bungalows in the local area offering well proportioned and flexible accommodation on a stunning elevated and beautifully landscaped site approached via a sweeping tarmac driveway to a generous tegula brick courtyard with access to large garage. Finished both internally and externally to an exceptional standard with quality kitchen units and bathroom suite, this property is ideally suited to those wishing to downsize but still want a degree of privacy and well appointed accommodation within easy reach of Randalstown, Toome, Ballymena and Antrim. The property is accessed via a spacious entrance hall and offers flexible accommodation with potential for three bedrooms and two reception rooms plus a large kitchen with informal dining complete with double glazed French doors over looking the stunning gardens to the rear. One can only fully appreciate the quality and relaxing atmosphere of this superb family home following full internal inspection. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood 6 panel entrance door with double glazed sidelights and half moon over to:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL 3.68m x 2.97m (12'1 x 9'9)
- Mat well. Solid wood floor. Corniced ceiling. Twin wall light points. Half glazed French doors to:
- DINING ROOM 3.68m x 2.97m (12'1 x 9'9)
- Dado rail. Corniced ceiling. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 6.07m x 3.38m (19'11 x 11'1)
- Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units with polished granite work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and flutted polished granite drainer. Integrated four ring halogen hob with overhead extractor. Mid level double oven. Integrated dish washer. Matching Welsh dresser style unit in country pine comprising low level storage cupboards with glazed and open displays above. Integrated fridge and storage. Half wood strip walls. Fully tiled floors. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. Hard wood double glazed 5 panel French doors to rear.
- LIVING ROOM 4.47m x 4.01m (into bay) (14'8 x 13'2 (into bay))
- Open fire with ornate wooden surround and polished granite inset and hearth. Corniced ceiling. Dado rail. Dual aspect windows. Two double radiators.
- REAR HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Half wood strip walls. Access to spacious loft via pull down ladder. Hard wood door to rear with glazed port lights. Mat well.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.18m x 3.02m (10'5 x 9'11)
- Full range of white wood grain effect high and low level units with polished granite work surfaces. Inset Belfast style sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer and fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- INNER HALL
- Corniced ceiling. Feature bay window. Two single radiators.
- LOUNGE 5.49m x 4.34m (18 x 14'3)
- (Into bay window) Open fire with coal effect gas inset. Feature marble surround and ornate cast iron inset. Slate hearth. Corniced ceilings. Twin wall light points. Dual aspect windows. 2No. double radiators.
- BEDROOM 1 4.75m x 3.94m (15'7 x 12'11)
- Into built-in wardrobes with mix of glazed and solid doors and low level drawer sets. Matching vanity unit with drawers, storage cupboard and table top mirror. Dual aspect windows. Semi-solid wood floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.19m x 3.33m (13'9 x 10'11)
- Range of antique pine effect built-in wardrobes. Dado rail. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 4.75m x 2.03m (15'7 x 6'8)
- Victorian style suite comprising panelled bath with gold coloured mixer taps and ornate thermostatic shower over. Low flush W/C and wash hand basin in vanity unit with glazed storage drawers and low level cupboards. Marble work surface. Gold coloured mixer taps. Inset mirror with low voltage down lights over. Shaver point. Fully tiled floor with decorative border. Feature archway to bath and W/C. Fully tiled floors and walls. Single radiator. Extractor fan. Wall light point. Double doors to large hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above and overhead lockers.
- White Victorian style low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with gold coloured fittings. Fully tiled floor and half tiled walls.
- Black stone built pillars to tarmac beech hedge lined sweeping driveway. Wooden farm gate to paddock sloping down to the stream. Twin stone built pillars with timber farm gate to enclosed front courtyard in tegula brick with low level walling and raised tegula brick kerbs. Laurel hedges. Enclosed bin store. Access to:
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.64m x 5.38m (18'6 x 17'8)
- to include W/C and boiler house. Up and over door. Staircase to first floor.
- White low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin.
- INTEGRATED BOILER HOUSE
- Oil fired boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Fully floored open storage area.
- ENCLOSED STORAGE 4.22m x 3.53m (max) (13'10 x 11'7 (max))
- Wood strip ceiling. Low voltage down lights. "Keylite" double glazed roof light. Double radiator. Access to eaves storage.
- OFFICE/GAMES ROOM 5.64m x 3.96m (18'6 x 13)
- Double radiator. Door to side with glazed port lights.
Timber farm gate to side of garage with access to storage area. Feature flagstone steps to both front facing doors. Wrought iron gate to fully enclosed gardens to rear in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Quarry stone flagged pathway and large patio area. Range of specimen trees, conifers and beech hedging. Outside step and light. PVC tank. Views over open countryside. Raised garden area to front and side in neat lawn and mature trees and shrubs. Beech hedging.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.