17 Alexandra Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4RD
- Entrance hall with distressed plank effect fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C with modern white suite
- Living room with ''hole in the wall'' fire fireplace with inset cast iron solid fuel stove
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of painted "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated double oven, hob fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- First floor landing / Hotpress with pressurised hot water cylinder
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with thermostatic shower unit over
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Gardens to front and rear / Tarmac drive with off-street parking for two pluss cars / Access to detached garage 20'8 x 10'10 / Enclosed gardens to rear with excellent sun orientation
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious end townhouse with detached garage occupying a generous site with superb sun orientation and open aspect to the rear. Finished to a high standard throughout, this well appointed home is ideally suited to first time buyers or those with a young family. The property has recently benefited from a complete refurbishment to include quality kitchen units with integrated double oven, hob, fridge, freezer dishwasher and washing machine together with modern bathroom suite and detached garage.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb property. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood 6 panel door and double glazed sidelights to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Distressed plank effect fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned balustrade.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor and matching half tiled walls. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 14'8 x 10'2
- Open fire ( no inset or surround) with cast iron stove and marble hearth. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 17'1 x 9'9
- Full range of "mussel" coloured woodgrain effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with wooden button handles. Contrasting solid wood work surfaces. "Belfast" sink with mixer taps. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Solid wood bench seating with drawer storage below. Broom cupboard and separate larder. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob and stainless steel and glass pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Low-level double oven. Integrated fridge, freezer, dish washer and washing machine. Distressed wood effect fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft via fold out wooden ladder. Hot press with pressurised water tank. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 12'7 x 10'3
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 12'0 x 10'3
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 6'7 x 6'5
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps, thermostatic shower unit with large square shower head. Recessed shelf. Low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with tiled splash back, monobloc mixer taps and storage below. Half wood strip walls. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and mature tree. Tarmac drive to side with parking for two plus cars. Access to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.30m x 3.30m (20'8 x 10'10)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Fold down wooden ladder to attic storage. Service door to side accessing;
Fully enclosed rear garden laid in neat lawn and tegula brick pathways. Enclosed storage to rear of garage. Oil fired boiler and PVC tank. 6Ft. timber fencing and pedestrian gate.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested on this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.