, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4NJ
- Spacious entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 19'7 x 10'9 with wood laminate floor
- Lounge 19'7 x 14' (into bay window) with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of "French Country" style high and low level units / Integrated fridge and dishwasher
- Matching units to utility room / Ground floor W/C
- Five well proportioned bedrooms / Master with full wall of built-in wardrobes and ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with electric shower over the bath
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired cenntral heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Security alarm system
- Large, private site with generous paved patio to rear / Excellent sun orientation / Tarmac drive with parking for up to six cars / Detached garage 20'4 x 19'5
This is an excellent opportunity for those with a growing family to purchase an exceptionally well presented five bedroom detached house with two plus reception rooms, large family kitchen with informal dining area and utility room with separate ground floor W/C. Finished to a high standard both inside and out the property benefits from quality French country style, cream coloured kitchen and utility units with complimentary "Welsh" style dresser and integrated fridge and dishwasher. With five well proportioned bedrooms to include master with full wall of built-in wardrobes and an adjoining ensuite shower room together with a spacious family bathroom complete with panel bath with electric shower over, this property is likely to appeal to even the most discerning purchaser. Ideally suited to those who want substantial family accommodation to be complimented by spacious, enclosed gardens with recently landscaped back garden boasting an extensive paved patio area and excellent sun orientation.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Composite entrance door with triple glazed diamond shaped port light and double glazed side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Open to under stair area. Stair case to first floor with mahogany hand rail and turned balustrade.
- LIVING ROOM 5.97m x 3.28m (19'7 x 10'9)
- Wood laminate floor. Double and single radiators
- LOUNGE 5.97m x 4.27m (19'7 x 14)
- (into bay). Open fire with ornate wooden surround and part polished cast iron and tiled inset. Polished granite hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 7.67m x 3.45m (25'2 x 11'4)
- Full range of "French Country" style, cream coloured high and low level units with contrasting butchers block effect work surfaces and one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for range style cooker with over head extractor fan. Part glazed "Welsh" dresser with plate rack, wine rack and glazed displays. Integrated fridge and dish washer. Pull-out wicker baskets. Over window mantle with low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor to kitchen area open to dining area with wood laminate floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- UTILITY 3.48m x 2.57m (11'5 x 8'5)
- Full range of matching "French Country" style cream coloured high and low level units with contrasting butchers block effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated freezer. Space for microwave. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed door to rear. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- Pampas coloured suite comprising low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Spacious landing. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.80m x 3.48m (15'9 x 11'5)
- to include ensuite and into built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush WC and moulded wash hand basin with tiled splash back, "monobloc" mixer taps and storage below. Shaver point. PVC clad shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and glazed cubicle doors. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 5.79m x 3.28m (19' x 10'9)
- into built-in wardrobes with sliding doors. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.99m x 2.51m (13'1 x 8'3)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.25m x 3.23m (10'8 x 10'7)
- (max) Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 5 3.12m x 2.74m (10'3 x 9')
- Wood laminate. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.00m x 2.06m (9'10 x 6'9)
- (max). Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and "Redring" electric shower unit over. Glazed screen. Push button low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps, tiled splash back and storage cupboard below. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to bath area. Chrome heated towel rail. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Brick double entrance pillars and low level walling with feature wrought iron railings above. Tarmac to drive to front and side with off street parking for 6 plus cars. Garden to front and side in neat lawn and well stocked borders and young trees. Access to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.20m x 5.92m (20'4 x 19'5)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Space for dryer. Integrated boiler house. Service door to side.
Large garden to rear with excellent sun orientation. 6Ft timber fencing and mature conifer hedge. Garden in neat lawn edged in crushed slate with extensive paved patio area and decorative circular inset. Outside tap and light. 6Ft timber fencing and pedestrian gate to side drive on one side and front garden on the other.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.