167 Hillhead Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9LW
- Extended Detached Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Extensive Mature Private Site
- Luxurious Four Piece Ground Floor Bathroom
- Luxury First Floor Shower Room
- Farmhouse Style Kitchen
- Workshop/ Garage
- Summer House
- PVC Double Glazing/ Oil Fired Central Heating
Positioned on an extensive mature private site boasting well maintained gardens, large workshop/ garage, summer house and parking area suitable for a variety of vehicles. Recently modernised by the present vendors this detached extended family home enjoys a well planned living layout incorporating an open plan lounge with raised living/ dining area, farmhouse style kitchen and two luxury bathrooms. An early viewing is highly recommended!
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed front door into:-
- WELL MAINTAINED ENTRANCE HALL
- Quality laminate strip flooring. Feature open tread staircase.
- BEDROOM 1 3.68m x 3.58m (12'1" x 11'9")
- Laminate strip flooring.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/ DINING ASPECT 9.25m x 3.66m (30'4" x 12'0")
- At max. Attractive period style marble fireplace with granite inset and matching hearth with painted wooden surround. Quality Herringbone style flooring.
- Raised Dining Area To Rear 2.90m x 2.82m (9'6" x 9'3")
- PVC double glazed French doors to American styled decked area.
- LUXURIOUS FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising modern freestanding bath, pedestal wash hand basin with feature style accent wall, button flush w.c. and fully tiled shower enclosure with drench style shower.
- FARMHOUSE STYLE FITTED KITCHEN 3.73m x 3.61m (12'3" x 11'10")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level solid oak fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Twin glass display cabinets. Single drainer sink unit. Space for range style cooker.
- UTILITY ROOM/ REAR HALL 3.71m x 1.63m (12'2" x 5'4")
- At max. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit. Fixed base unit. Door to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m x 3.66m (13'0" x 12'0")
- Laminate strip flooring. Views over gardens and surrounding countryside. Full length wall to wall walk in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 3 5.59m x 2.84m (18'4" x 9'4")
- Laminate flooring. Views over gardens and surrounding countryside.
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising quarter rounded shower cubicle with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and button flush w.c.
- U SHAPED GALLERY LANDING
- With access to under eaves storage.
- Neat well maintained garden to front.
Large driveway to side leading to parking area suitable for a variety of vehicles.
- DETACHED WORKSHOP/ GARAGE
- Garage 5.74m x 5.03m (18'10" x 16'6")
- With twin doors. Power and light. Access through to:-
- Workshop 4.98m x 3.00m (16'4" x 9'10")
- Extensive garden to rear in lawn screened by mature conifers and perimeter fence and a variety of mature trees.
- SUMMER HOUSE
- Superb for family entertaining.
- LIVING AREA 3.05m x 2.90m (10'0" x 9'6")
- With power and light. Open to:_-
- SNUG/ GUEST BEDROOM 2.82m x 1.78m (9'3" x 5'10")
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.