165 Ballymena Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0TN
- Detached Three Bedroom Bungalow On Superb Elevated Site
- Living Room With Brick Built Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Area
- Utility Room/ Oil Fired Central Heating/ Alarm System
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite With Adjoining Shower Room
- Double Glazed Windows/ PVC Double Glazed Back Door
- Extensive Surrounding Gardens
- Tarmac Parking Forecourt/ Large Adjoining Garage
- Situated On Spacious Site Enjoying Magnificant Rural Views
Detached bungalow located on excellent site just three miles outside the village of Doagh close to local amenities and transport links. The property is in need of some internal modernisation but possesses fantastic potential and has been priced accordingly. Viewing is highly recommended!
- Solid mahogany front door into:-
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Glass panel front door with matching glazed side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- Shelved cloak cupboard. Twin storage cupboard. Access to roof space.
- LIVING ROOM 5.08m x 3.86m (16'8" x 12'8")
- Brick built fireplace with mahogany mantle piece and tiled hearth. Feature front window. Ceiling cornicing. Open archway to:-
- DINING AREA 3.18m x 2.97m (10'5" x 9'9")
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.57m x 3.18m (15'0" x 10'5")
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess for cooker. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for dishwasher and automatic washing machine. Larder unit. Complementary wall tiling. Glass panel door into:-
- UTILITY ROOM 2.03m x 1.83m (6'8" x 6'0")
- Housed oil fired central heating boiler. Range of low level units. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- BEDROOM 1 4.04m x 3.23m (13'3" x 10'7")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.18m x 2.87m (10'5" x 9'5")
- BEDROOM 3 3.23m x 2.49m (10'7" x 8'2")
- Built in wardrobe.
- With 3 piece coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and overhead shower fitting. Pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Shelved hot press. Matching accessories. Complementary wall tiling.
- ADJOINING SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with mains shower over and sliding screen door.
- Accessed off shared laneway just off Ballymena Road three miles outside Doagh Village.
Tarmac parking forecourt.
Extensive front garden in lawn with ornamental shrubbery and perimeter hedgerow.
Rear garden laid in lawn within perimeter fencing.
Garden shed included.
PVC oil tank. Outside light.
- Adjoining Garage 7.62m x 3.66m (25'0" x 12'0")
- Up and over door. Rear service door. Gable side window. Electric light and power points.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.