162 Ballyrobert Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9RT
- Cottage Style 2 Bedroom Bungalow
- 2 Reception Rooms With Marble Fireplaces
- Galley Style Kitchen
- Spacious Rear Sun Lounge Extension
- PVC And Hardwood Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Spacious Site/ Mature Gardens
- Requires Modernisation
- Choice Convenient Rural Location
2 bedroom cottage style bungalow, with detached garage, occupying a large site, in a convenient rural location less than 1/2 mile from Ballyrobert Village. While the property has had some upgrade over the years to include a rear sun lounge extension, various upgrades are required and this is reflected in the asking price. Viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood glass panelled front door and fanlight over. Solid 4 panel internal doors throughout.
- SITTING ROOM 3.96m x 3.73m (13'0" x 12'3")
- (Into front bay window). Modern fireplace with marble surround and mantle. Contrasting marble inset and hearth. Open fire.
- LIVING ROOM 3.40m x 3.99m (11'2" x 13'1")
- (Into front bay window). Modern fireplace with marble surround and mantle. Contrasting granite inset and hearth. Open fire with back boiler.
- GALLEY KITCHEN 4.52m x 1.96m (14'10" x 6'5")
- Range of high and low level units and matching work surfaces. Cooker point with overhead filter hood. Space for larder fridge. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Complementary wall tiling. Fixed breakfast table. Glass panelled door into:-
- SUN LOUNGE 6.30m x 2.51m (20'8" x 8'3")
- Range PVC double glazed windows. PVC double glazed French door and matching side panels accessing rear garden. Polished ceramic tile flooring. Access into:-
- BOILER HOUSE 2.13m x 1.91m (7'0" x 6'3")
- PVC double glazed window. Oil fired central heating boiler. Electric light and power points.
- COAL STORE 1.91m x 1.17m (6'3" x 3'10")
- PVC double glazed window.
- REAR HALL
- BEDROOM 1 4.57m x 3.00m (15'0" x 9'10")
- Twin windows.
- BEDROOM 2 2.84m x 2.51m (9'4" x 8'3")
- With 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Matching wall tiling. Tiled floor.
- Occupying a spacious private mature site, conveniently located less than 1/2 mile from Ballyrobert Village.
Twin pillars with ornamental gates into:-
Kerbed and tarmac driveway.
- Detached Garage 2.44m x 4.88m (8'0" x 16'0")
- Front garden laid in lawn within screening perimeter shrubbery.
Well stocked in an array of trees shrubs and plants.
Extensive rear garden, mainly laid in lawn within screening perimeter hedges.
Paths are paved to the rear of the site.
Timber framed shed. Aluminum framed greenhouse.
Range of fruit trees and shrubs.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.