16 Mallusk Gardens
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1BA
- Entrance hall with "distressed" wood effect laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with feature fire surround and "distressed" wood effect laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of high gloss white high and low level units
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with wood laminate flooring
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and low flush W/C
- PVC Double glazed windows and external doors / Oil fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Ornamental front garden with secure enclosed and fully paved rear yard
- Spacious open aspect to front elevation
- Excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike
This is an excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom end terraced house occupying a prime location in this sought after part of the Steeple overlooking an open green area and within easy walking distance of local amenities and secondary schools.
Finished to a high standard both inside and out, the property benefits from PVC double glazed windows and external doors together with oil fired central heating and modern fitted kitchen units and luxury bathroom suite.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door with leaded and coloured glass inset to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- 'Distressed' effect wood laminate floor. Radiator. Glass panelled pine door into:-
- LIVING ROOM 4.37m x 3.66m (14'4 x 12)
- Feature imitation fireplace in pine surround with coloured tile inset. Matching tiled hearth. Electric fire inset. 'Distressed' wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator, Glass panelled door into:-
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.28m x 3.10m (17'4" x 10'2")
- Full range of modern white high gloss high and low level units and glazed display cabinets with contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid one and quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and swan neck mixer tap. Space for cooker with stainless steel pyramid style extractor canopy over. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Under stairs storage. 'Distressed' wood effect laminate floor. PVC double glazed door. to the rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- PVC panelled ceiling. Access to roof space. Shelved hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m x 3.10m (11'0" x 10'2")
- Feature 'imitation' Victorian fireplace. Wood laminate flooring. Radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.71m x 2.69m (12'2" x 8'10")
- Wood laminate flooring. Radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.90m x 2.59m (9'6" x 8'6")
- Wood laminate flooring. Built-in cupboard.
- Modern white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower fittings, pedestal wash hand basin with single lever mixer tap and push button low flush W/C. PVC panelled walls and ceiling with range of recessed lights. Heated towel rail.
- Timber pedestrian gate and fence to ornamental front garden with timber decked patio, rockery and shrub beds.
Corner site with delightful open aspect to front elevation.
Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed and paved rear yard area. Brick built shed with oil-fired boiler.
PVC tank. Outside light and water tap.
Canopy over back door.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.