16 Larne Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9UA
- Chalet Bungalow Offering Up To 3 Bedroom Accommodation
- Open Plan Living/ Dining Area
- Fully Tiled Shower Room Suite
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Large Detached Garage/ 3No Stable Block
- Enclosed Gardens To Front And Rear/ Fenced Paddock
- Brick Pavior Driveway
- Choice Location Close To Local Transport Links, Schools And Amenities
Chalet bungalow offering up to 3 bedroom accommodation situated just outside popular village of Ballynure, within walking distance to local school and village amenities. While requiring some internal modernisation the property boasts large detached garage, a block of stables and lots of potential for renovation. Viewing is highly recommended!
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with twin double glazed side panels and multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceiling cornicing. Stairwell to first floor. Understair storage.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/ DINING ROOM 7.01m x 3.66m (23'0" x 12'0")
- Recess for woodburning stove with slate hearth. Front box window. Ceiling cornicing.
- SITTING ROOM 3.61m x 3.35m (11'10" x 11'0")
- Suited for use as bedroom 3.
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- With three piece suite comprising spacious shower cubicle with mains shower over, vanity unit with mixer tap and low flush w.c. Matching accessories. Shelved hot press.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 3.58m x 2.74m (11'9" x 9'0")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching granite effect work surfaces and splashback. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with overhead extractor unit and double underoven. Recess for fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door to:-
- REAR PORCH 1.78m x 2.03m (5'10" x 6'8")
- Tiled floor. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. PVC double glazed back door to patio area.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m x 3.96m (14'0" x 13'0")
- Built in wardrobe. Under eaves storage. Access to roof space storage. Dormer window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m x 3.05m (13'0" x 10'0")
- Built in wardrobe. Dormer window.
- Situated just off Larne Road outside village of Ballynure.
Twin pillar entrance with gated entry.
Brick pavior driveway.
Neat front garden in lawn with bordering shrubbery.
Enclosed rear garden with rear patio area with lawn and small paddock.
- LARGE DETACHED GARGE 7.44m x 3.66m (24'5" x 12'0")
- Sliding doors. Side service door. Gable side window. Oil fired central heating boiler. Electric light and power points. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- 3NO BLOCK OF STABLES
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.