, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4SR
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C / Access to large store 9'8 x 7'8
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Living area with large format PVC double glazed sliding patio door, matching side panel and corner window
- Luxury in frame kitchen units in light grey coloured "Shaker" style / Complimentary quartz work top / "Quooker" boiling water tap / Integrated fridge and dishwasher / Space for oil fired range
- Utility room with full range of off-white high and low level units
- L-Shaped living room to first floor with partially vaulted ceiling and cathedral style window overlooking the Six Mile Water / Door to external first floor balcony patio
- Master bedroom to first floor with large ensuite shower room
- Two large bedrooms to second floor / One comprises two bedrooms open into one with full wall of built-in wardrobes / Second floor bathroom with Victorian style suite
- Double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm
- Off-street parking for two cars / Patio style garden to the rear with access to lower tiered garden fronting onto the Six Mile Water / Superb first floor balcony patio with views over the river and wo
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a substantially extended and re-configured former four bedroom mid townhouse occupying a superb riverside position within this exclusive development on the outskirts of Antrim town and within easy access of Belfast International Airport. With the stunning backdrop of the Six Mile Water and mature wooded bank beyond, this property makes the most of it's idyllic position with a substantial extension to the rear opening up a large open plan kitchen, living and dining area with large format sliding patio door, matching side panel and corner window all focused on the amazing view beyond. With the additional benefit of a utility room and ground floor W/C plus an amazing first floor patio / balcony accessed from the first floor living room, this property has been carefully re-designed with incredible attention to detail including the opening of the dividing wall between two bedrooms on the second floor to create a much larger room with full wall of in-frame part glazed built-in wardrobes. Now with three large bedrooms to include master with ensuite and generous living rooms to both the ground and first floors, this property will appeal to even the most discerning purchaser who wants to combine the stunning outlook to the rear with the convenience of living close to all the facilities associated with modern day living.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood entrance door with double glazed, leaded and stained glass inserts. Opaque double glazed side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Mat well. Distressed oak plank effect fully tiled floor. Stair case to first floor with pine moulded hand rail and painted turned balustrade. Double doors to under stair storage with additional door to under stair cloaks. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C 2.95m x 0.99m (9'8 x 3'3)
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and wall mounted feature wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and exposed polished stainless steel gully trap. Distressed oak plank effect fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Low voltage down lights. Single radiator. Door to:
- STORE / REMAINDER OF GARAGE 2.95m x 2.34m (9'8 x 7'8)
- Up and over door. Power and light.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN LIVING AND DINING
- DINING AREA 3.00m x 2.39m (9'10 x 7'10)
- Double radiator. Low voltage down lights. Distressed oak plank effect fully tiled floor through to:
- KITCHEN 5.31m x 3.56m (17'5 x 11'8)
- Luxury light grey coloured "Shaker" in frame style high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting "butchers block" effect work surfaces. Industrial style large stainless steel sink unit with feature brushed chrome antique style, directional mixer taps and secondary "Quooker" boiling water tap. Complimentary quartz work surfaces with ceiling "raft" incorporating low voltage down lights. Integrated "De Dietrich" dish washer. Integrated fridge. Pull-out integrated separator bins. Flue and space for wide oil fired range. White Metro style part tiled walls. Open shelving with polished chrome utensil hanging bar. Floor to ceiling double glazed window. Low voltage down lights. Distressed oak plank effect fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- LIVING AREA 4.04m x 3.66m (13'3 x 12')
- Distressed oak plank effect fully tiled floor. High level TV point. Large format PVC double glazed sliding patio door with matching side panel and corner window to fully paved rear patio area. Double radiator.
- UTILITY 2.95m x 2.13m (9'8 x 7')
- Full range of off-white high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Housing for American style fridge freezer. Low voltage down lights. Distressed oak plank effect fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Door to hot press with copper cylinder. Single radiator. Stair case to second floor with pine moulded hand rail and painted turned balustrade.
- L-SHAPED LIVING ROOM 5.97m x 5.77m (19'7 x 18'11)
- Feature corner open fire with ornate wooden surround and matching mirrored over mantle. Cast iron inset and slate hearth. Exposed pine beam to partially vaulted ceiling with cathedral style window over looking the Six Mile Water and mature wooded bank beyond. Double and single radiators. Hardwood double glazed door to;
- FIRST FLOOR PATIO
- External paved patio area with wrought iron railings and stunning views over the Six Mile Water.
- BEDROOM 1 3.99m x 3.63m (13'1 x 11'11)
- (max) Single radiator.
- ENSUITE 2.74m x 2.24m (9' x 7'4)
- Modern white suite comprising concealed flush push button wall mounted W/C. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. PVC "pod" style shower cabin with "Triton T80" electric shower unit and pivot and slide doors. Tiled effect floor. Shaver light point. Extractor fan. Double doors to over stair storage. Single radiator.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 2 5.36m x 3.96m (17'7 x 13)
- (formerly 2 bedrooms) into full dressing area with wall of in frame part glazed built-in wardrobes. Double glazed "Velux" roof light and feature arched window. Double and single radiators.
- BEDROOM 3 5.99m x 2.97m (19'8 x 9'9)
- (max). Feature arched window and double glazed "Velux" roof light.
- BATHROOM 2.77m x 1.78m (9'1 x 5'10)
- Victorian style suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath with thermostatic shower unit over. Half wood panelled walls. Extractor fan. Tiled effect floor. Double radiator.
- Pink stone drive to front with side by side parking for 2 cars.
Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed and mostly paved patio to rear with inset patio lighting. Neat, low maintenance lawn. Brick built BBQ area. Brick built oil-fired boiler house. Wrought iron gate to PVC tank. Outside tap. Tarmac pedestrian right of way with gate and low level fencing accessing timber steps to lower tiered garden in neat lawn with river frontage.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.