16 Grange Manor
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1BF
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with feature polished limestone surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors
- Cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated double oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Utility room with matching units / Ground floor W/C
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include thermostatic shower unit over the bath
- Double glazed windows / Security alarm system / Gas fired central heating
- Tarmac drive with parking for two cars / Space for garage / Enclosed gardens to rear in neat lawn and tegula brick patio
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a recently constructed three bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after residential development accessed via Belmont Heights and Grange Lodge. Occupying a prominent site overlooking a green to the front, this superb property is ideally suited to the first time buyer and young family alike. Finished to a high standard throughout, the property benefits from quality kitchen units with integrated double oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher together with a fitted utility room, ground floor W/C and ensuite to the master bedroom. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood 4 panel entrance door with half moon overlight to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and flutted ballustrading. Under-stair storage. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.27m x 3.45m (14 x 11'4)
- Open fire with polished limestone surround and polished granite inset and hearth. Walnut effect wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.04m x 3.96m (13'3 x 13)
- Full range of cream coloured shaker style high and low level units with chrome handles and contrasting wood block work surfaces. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel and glass overhead extractor fan. Mid level double oven. Integrated fridge and freezer. Integrated dishwasher. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Wall mounted television point. Low voltage down lights. PVC double glazed French doors.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.36m x 1.47m (7'9 x 4'10)
- Full range of matching low level cream coloured shaker style low level units with wood block effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Wall mounted concealed gas boiler. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and wall mounted half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.99m x 2.69m (13'1 x 8'10)
- Wall mounted television point. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, wall mounted half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and floor to ceiling splash back. Shaver point. PVC clad shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide glazed door.
- BEDROOM 2 4.32m x 2.69m (14'2 x 8'10)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.90m x 2.87m (9'6 x 9'5)
- Over stair storage with shelving. Walnut effect wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatic shower unit over and glazed screen. Low flush W/C, wall mounted half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and floor to ceiling tiled splash back. Partially tiled walls to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and crushed slate display with low level shrubs. Tarmac drive with parking for 2 cars. Open to pink stone parking and space for garage. Tegula brick steps and path to front. Tegula brick patio area to rear with railing sleeper and raised garden in neat lawn. Laurel hedging. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.