Country Estates are delighted to bring to market this stunning two storey family home, set in the sought after private residential development, of Galgorm Hall, off the Galgorm Road, Ballymena. This home is nestled to the rear of the development within a quite cul-de-sac and will appeal to many. Internally, the accommodation is over two stories, and benefits from good sized sun room and detached garage.
The property also benefits from a fully enclosed south facing rear garden to take full advantage of the sunnier days. Located off the Galgorm Road, means it is ideally positioned for those with children of school age and with easy access to the local amenities at Galgorm Village, Ballymena train and bus stations and the M2 road network this property is also about location.
Viewing this property is highly recommended to allow any prospective purchaser to see first-hand what this home has to offer.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- HFLF WC. White ceramic sink and toilet
- Living Room 5.49 x 3.57 (18'0" x 11'8")
- Hardwood floor. Multi Fuel Stove. Bay Window.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 5.51 x 3.76 (18'0" x 12'4")
- Marble effect work top. Blue high and low level cupboards. Tiled flooring. White sink. space for double oven and dishwasher. Stainless steel extraction fan. Halogen hob
- Sun Room 3.14 x 3.56 (10'3" x 11'8")
- Tiled flooring. Access to Rear yard.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 - Rear 2.47 x 2.66 (8'1" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 2 - Front 2.92 x 2.66 (9'6" x 8'8")
- Carpet. Built-in Storage.
- Bathroom 2.08 x 2.1 (6'9" x 6'10")
- Electric shower. HFLF WC. Towel warmer. White ceramic sink. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 3 - Rear 3.55 x 4.56 (11'7" x 14'11")
- Carpet. Built-in wardrobe/dressing room area.
- En - Suite 1.84 x 2.25 (6'0" x 7'4")
- Tiled floor. Towel warmer. HFLF WC. White ceramic sink. Lit mirror. Corner shower.
- Garage 3 x 6 (9'10" x 19'8")
- Space for Washing machine and Tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink. Up and Over door. Lighting. Boiler.
- Brick pavia area with artificial grass area. Fully enclosed at rear