This well presented end-terrace property is located in the Fernlea Gardens Development, Ballyclare. Within walking distance to Ballyclare Town Centre the property benefits from an array of amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and local transport networks. Ideal for the first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, spacious lounge, kitchen with informal dining area, three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally the property consists of a front garden in lawn, private driveway and a low maintenance rear garden finished in decorative stone with outside store.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- FIRST FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching side screens. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.85m x 3.30m (15'11" x 10'10")
- Focal point fire on tiled hearth. Dual aspect windows. Access to shelved store.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.83m x 3.61m (15'10" x 11'10")
- At widest points. Fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Cooker point with extractor fan. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer bay. Space for washing machine and dish washer. Part tiled walls and tiled floor area to kitchen. PVC double glazed back door. Access to under stair store. Alarm panel
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space and hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 4.80m x 2.79m (15'9" x 9'2")
- Access to ample built in wardrobe space.
- BEDROOM 2 2.69m x 2.54m (8'10" x 8'4")
- BEDROOM 3 2.69m x 2.18m (8'10" x 7'2" )
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, semi-pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully panelled walls and laminate flooring.
- Front garden finished in lawn.
Private driveway finished in brick pavior.
Low maintenance, south facing back garden finished in decorative stone and paved patio area.
Outside store and timber shed with power.
Outside tap and light. PVC fascia, soffits and rain water goods. Oil fired central heating boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.