16 Bedford Meadows
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1AE
- Three bed semi-detached house
- Lounge with feature electric wall mounted remote controlled fire
- Open plan kitchen with informal living and dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Light oak effect "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, gas hob, fridge and freezer
- Ground floor W/C
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Gas fired central heating
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and young families alike
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house with sun-annex to the rear occupying a superb site within this modern development close to Antrim Bus & Train Station and all local amenities and schools. Finished to an exceptional standard throughout and benefiting from an open plan kitchen with informal dining area and generous sun annex, quality fitted light oak "Shaker" style kitchen units with integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer and ground floor W/C together with modern bathroom and ensuite, this property is ideally suited to the first time buyer and young family alike and especially those commuting via train or bus to Belfast and the North Coast. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Composite entrance door with double glazed square port light to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor. Single radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 4.88m x 3.76m (16 x 12'4)
- Feature window. Wall mounted remote controlled electric fire. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.41m x 4.90m (17'9 x 16'1)
- (max into sun annex) Full range of light oak 'Shaker' style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and dish washer. Part tiled wall to splash back. Wall mounted TV point. Concealed gas boiler. Double radiator. Wood laminate floor. Low level down lights. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin. with "mono-bloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Moulded hand rail and fluted balustrade. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 3.56m (11'9 x 11'8)
- Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashed back and "mono-bloc" mixer tap. Large fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle door. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.09m x 2.62m (13'5 x 8'7)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m x 2.16m (10' x 7'1)
- (max) Over-stair storage. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Tiled splash back. Low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with "mono-bloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Communal brick shared parking. Tarmac shared pathway. Low maintenance front forecourt with paved pathway and gold stone. Low level hedging and specimen tree. Paved pathway to side with timber pedestrian gate to;
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio. 6Ft timber fencing. Outside tap and light. Gold stone edging.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.