This immaculately presented semi-detached property is located in the Ashley Park Development, Ballyearl, Newtownabbey. Sitting on a quiet end of cul-de-sac site, within close proximity to an array of amenities including Mossley West Train Station which provides direct transport links to Belfast City Centre, this property would be ideally suited to the first time buyer or young family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with wood burning stove, kitchen with informal dining area, sun room, three bedrooms, bathroom and integral garage.
Externally the property benefits from a private driveway in brick paviour, south facing rear garden in lawn with brick paviour patio area, and a large bbq/entertaining area finished in brick paviour.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching side screen. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.22m x 3.58m (13'10" x 11'9")
- At widest points. Focal point 'RAIS' wood burning stove in Inglenook style recess on granite hearth.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.18m x 2.97m (17'0" x 9'9")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting granite work surfaces. Matching upstands to work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include Bosch fridge freezer, Neff grill and oven, Smeg 4 ring electric hob with stainless steel canopy over and Miele dishwasher. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit. Informal dining area. Access to store.
- SUN ROOM 3.05m x 2.31m (10'0" x 7'7")
- Dual aspect windows. Hardwood double doors to rear garden. Separate door to attached garage.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 4.90m x 4.37m (16'1" x 14'4")
- Up and over door. Space and plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Built in storage units.
- FIRST FLOOR
- With access to roof space and hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0" x 11'0")
- BEDROOM 2 3.00m x 2.90m (9'10" x 9'6")
- Integrated shelving and wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 3 2.79m x 2.06m (9'2" x 6'9")
- Access to store.
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- South facing rear garden finished in lawn with array of plants, trees and shrubs. Brick pavior patio area.
Oil fired central heating boiler (housed).
Barbeque/Entertaining area currently being utilised as storage with electric shutter door. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.