, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4BH
- Push button door entry intercom / Part glazed door to;
- Communal entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Door to rear communal yard area and steps to first and second floor
- Second floor landing with open porch area / Door to;
- Private entrance hall with double doors to generous built-in storage
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area 22'2 x 15'
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Breakfast bar with inset sink unit and glass protective splash back /
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom to include panel bath with shower attachment
- Double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating
This is a superb opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a well positioned second floor apartment fronting onto the Six Mile Water in Antrim town centre and close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Offering two generous bedrooms to include master with ensuite, a well appointed bathroom, and open plan living room with informal dining area and kitchen all benefiting from excellent views over the river to historic stone bridge at Bridge Street. The light oak "Shaker" style kitchen units are complimented by integral oven, hob fridge, freezer and dishwasher while the gas fired central heating and double glazed windows ensure this is a cosy place to live. The town centre location of the property allows the prospective owner to be nestled into the Riverside Conservation Area yet be within easy access to the High Street.
Only on full internal inspection can one appreciate the opportunity that this top floor apartment provides.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Push button door entry intercom. Part glazed entrance door to;
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Part glazed door to;
- Low maintenance communal area to the rear with pink stone display, paved patio and bin storage area. Concrete external steps to first and second floors with galvanised handrail and balustrade.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- Open entrance porch area with tiled floor. Hardwood six pane entrance door to;
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE HALL
- Single radiator. Double doors to built in storage. Mostly glazed door and side light to:
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING 6.76m x 4.57m (22'2 x 15)
- (max) Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with chrome handles and glazed corner display cabinet. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan and mid level double oven. Contrasting work surfaces and center island with one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Glass splash protector to breakfast bar area. Integrated fridge and freezer. Concealed wall mounted gas boiler. Integrated dish washer. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 5.00m x 2.82m (16'5 x 9'3)
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mosaic effect tiled splash back and mixer taps. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.94m x 2.44m (12'11 x 8')
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.87m x 2.36m (9'5 x 7'9)
- (max) Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with feature mixer taps and shower attachment. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled walls to bath area. Half tiled walls to remainder. Fully tiled floor. Large storage cupboard. Double radiator.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.