, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4BH
- Push button door entry intercom / Part glazed door to;
- Communal entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Door to rear communal yard area
- Private entrance foyer with double doors to cloaks cupboard
- Inner hall with mostly glazed door and sidelight to;
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and push button low flush W/C
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / Perfect town centre living with views over the Six Mile Water
This is a superb opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a well positioned ground floor apartment fronting onto the Six Mile Water in Antrim town centre and close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Offering two generous bedrooms to include master with ensuite, a well appointed bathroom, and open plan living room with informal dining area and kitchen all benefiting from excellent views over the river to historic stone bridge at Bridge Street. The light oak "Shaker" style kitchen units are complimented by integral oven, hob fridge, freezer and dishwasher while the gas fired central heating and double glazed windows ensure this is a cosy place to live. The town centre location of the property allows the prospective owner to be nestled into the Riverside Conservation Area yet be within easy access to the High Street.
Only on full internal inspection can one appreciate the opportunity that this ground floor apartment provides.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Push button door entry intercom to:
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Mostly glazed door to rear. Hard wood 6 panel entrance door to:
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE FOYER
- Single radiator. Double doors to cloakS cupboard.
- INNER HALL
- Door to storage cupboard. Door entry intercom phone. Mostly glazed door and side lights to:
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING 5.99m x 4.60m (max) (19'8 x 15'1 (max))
- Kitchen with full range of light oak effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Glazed corner display. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Mid level combination oven and grill. Integrated dish washer. Concealed wall mounted gas boiler. Fully tiled floor to kitchen area. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Breakfast bar with low level glass splash back. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 2.95m x 2.95m (9'8 x 9'8)
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back to ceiling. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.51m x 2.92m (11'6 x 9'7)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobe. Singe radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.95m x 2.34m (9'8 x 7'8)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with feature mixer taps and shower attachment, push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Half tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls with decorative border. Single radiator. Door to large storage cupboard.
- Pavier brick communal parking to front. Fully enclosed courtyard to rear with low maintenance communal area in pink stone display, paved patio and bin storage area. Concrete external steps to first and second floors with galvanised handrail and balustrade.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.