159 Ballyrobert Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9RT
- Impressive Detached Bungalow On Superb Elevated Site Circa 1 Acre
- Three Bedrooms/ Two Reception Rooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With 'Rayburn' Range Cooker And Dining Area
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Utility Room/ Cloakroom With W.c.
- Double Glazed Windows/ PVC Barge Boards
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large Detached Double Garage/ Extensive Parking Forecourt
- Private Enclosed Gardens In Lawn To Front And Side
- Highly Sought After Semi Rural Location Just Outside Ballyrobert Village
Excellent detached bungalow situated within a highly regarded semi rural location on superb site circa 1 acre enjoying magnificent uninterrupted rural views. The property has been well maintained throughout would require some internal modernisation. Early viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system and twin PVC double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Ceramic tiled floor. Glass panelled door into:-
- RECEPTION HALLWAY
- Ceiling cornicing. Large shelved hot press. Spacious cloakroom with recess to roof space.
- LIVING ROOM 7.01m 0.00m x 5.49m 0.00m (23' 0" x 18' 0")
- Ornate tiled fireplace with solid oak mantle. Open fire. Ceiling cornicing. Front feature window.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.49m 1.83m x 4.88m 0.61m (18' 6" x 16' 2")
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units and drawers with matching work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Integrated eye level double oven. Integrated 'Rayburn' range style cooker with overhead cooker hood and electric hob. Recess and plumbing for dishwasher. Recess for fridge freezer. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed ceiling lighting. Window pelmet. Integrated shelving.
- LOUNGE/ DINING AREA 7.01m 0.00m x 5.18m 0.00m (23' 0" x 17' 0")
- Ornate marble fireplace and hearth. Open fire. Double glazed sliding patio doors to patio area. Ceiling cornicing.
- UTILITY ROOM 4.88m 1.52m x 3.96m 1.52m (16' 5" x 13' 5")
- Range of high and low level units with matching work tops. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Range of ceiling height storage cupboards. Oil fired central heating boiler. Skylight. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Solid hardwood back door.
- Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Matching accessories. Wooden panelling to walls.
- BEDROOM 1 4.57m 0.00m x 3.66m 0.00m (15' 0" x 12' 0")
- Built in wardrobe. 2No wall mounted light fittings. Ceiling cornicing.
- BEDROOM 2 4.88m 1.83m x 3.66m 0.00m (16' 6" x 12' 0")
- Ceiling cornicing.
- BEDROOM 3 4.57m 0.00m x 3.66m 0.00m (15' 0" x 12' 0")
- Range of built in wardrobes and vanity unit with recessed lighting. Ceiling cornicing. 2No wall mounted light fittings.
- Three piece coloured suite comprising step in bath with tiled surround. Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower and sliding screen door. Vanity unit with range of fitted drawers and mixer tap. Wall mounted mirror. Complementary wall tiling.
- Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with splashback tiling. Matching accessories.
- Convenient semi rural location just on the outskirts of Ballyrobert Village.
Entry through twin pillars leading to driveway with spacious parking forecourt.
Superb gardens in lawn to front and side enjoying excellent views over surrounding countryside.
Range of bordering shrubbery and mature trees.
Patio area with ornamental pond.
- Large Detached Double Garage 11.89m 0.00m x 5.79m 0.00m (39' 0" x 19' 0")
- 2No roller doors. PVC side service door. Fluorescent lighting. Power points.
Outside light. Water tap. PVC oil tank. PVC barge boards.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.