154 Seven Mile Straight
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4QY
- Feature pitch pine entrance door and matching sidelights to;
- Spacious entrance hall open through to large dining room with decorative arcway and part pannelled walls
- Lounge 25'5 x 16 (into bay) with feature fireplace
- Living room with feature antique pitch pine fireplace and dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with luxury range of buttermilk coloured framed units with polished granite work surfaces / Integrated "Aga" in Inglenook style recess / Open link with matching "Welsh" dresser through to;
- Conservatory 15'5 x 11'4 with cream coloured wood grain effect PVC double glazed windows / Thermostatically controlled automatic roof lights
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite and walk-in dressing
- Office with access to integral garage / Staircase to first floor landing/play area / Access to Play Room and large walk-in attic suitable for conversation
- PVC double glazed windows / Pitch pine 4 panel doors, skirting and architraeve / Security alarm / Oil-fired central heating / Rosemary tiled effect roof covering
- Tarmac drive to large, elevated site with substantial garden area to front, side and rear / Access to integral garage 19'10 x 17'7 with electric roller door
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented four bedroom detached bungalow with two reception rooms and a large conservatory occupying a generous, elevated site with stunning views over surrounding countryside. Approached via a sweeping, tarmac drive to spacious parking at the front and access to a rear courtyard and integral garage, the property sits amidst beautifully landscaped gardens and mature trees. Designed and constructed by the current owners, the emphasis has been on generous well proportioned rooms and amazing attention to detail with decorative plaster cornicing to most rooms and archways together with extensive use of pitch pine to doors, architraves, skirting and fireplace to the living room. The luxury, framed kitchen is complimented by polished granite worksurfaces and matching "Welsh" dresser that lines the linked access to the large, gothic style conservatory with deep window cills acting as additional seating around the outer walls. In addition to the stunning bathroom with slipper style free standing bath the master bedroom boasts an ensuite shower room with white suite. The spacious office accommodation also contains a fixed staircase to floored storage, kids playroom and walk-in access to a large attic that is designed specifically for easy conversion to additional rooms making this the perfect family home.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb property.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Feature pitch pine entrance door with antique frosted glass inset and matching side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL 4.27m x 3.56m (14 x 11'8)
- Decorative corniced ceiling and center rose. Twin wall light points. Double radiator. Feature ornate plaster edged archway to:
- OPEN DINING ROOM 4.27m x 3.38m (14 x 11'1)
- Pitch pine half panelled walls. Solid wood flooring. Double radiator. Decorative corniced ceiling and center rose. Corniced archway to:
- INNER HALLWAY
- Picture rail. Feature bay window with pitch pine window seat over looking the rear courtyard and garden. 2No. single radiators.
- LIVING ROOM 5.64m x 4.27m (18'6" x 14'0" )
- (max) Antique pitch pine fire surround with matching mirror over. Polished marble inset and coal effect gas fire. Slate hearth. Picture rail. Dual aspect windows. 2No. double radiators.
- LOUNGE 7.75m x 4.88m (into bay) (25'5 x 16 (into bay))
- Open fire with antique polished marble surround, part polished ornate inset, gas fire an polished granite hearth. Picture rail and deep corniced ceiling and ornate center rose. 2No. double radiators and single radiator.
- KITCHEN 4.14m x 3.15m (13'7 x 10'4)
- Luxury "buttermilk" coloured high and low level framed kitchen units with barley twist detail, feature handles and contrasting polished granite work surfaces. Inset one and a quarter bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Large Inglenook style recess with inset oil fired three door "Aga" range. Open display shelving. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer with matching housing and lattice fronted storage cupboard above. Integrated dishwasher. Bi-folding doors to larder unit. Integrated four ring gas hob with low level combination oven and grill. Part tiled walls to work surfaces and splash back to "Aga" and hob with featured coloured inset tiling. Over window pelmet. Decorative wooden beams to ceiling. Part glazed pitch pine door to entrance hall. Open to;
- LINK 2.51m x 2.39m (8'3 x 7'10)
- Large matching framed Welsh dresser in "buttermilk" with barley twist detail, open shelving, plate racks and glazed storage cupboard. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor though open archway to:
- CONSERVATORY 4.70m x 3.45m (15'5 x 11'4)
- Cream coloured wood grain effect PVC double glazed conservatory with Gothic style leaded glass windows and French doors. Deep window cills for additional seating. 2No. double radiators. Automated temperature controlled double roof lights. Fully tiled floor. Granite steps to outside.
- UTILITY 2.36m x 1.75m (7'9 x 5'9)
- Full range of buttermilk coloured high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting polished granite work surfaces and feature ceramic sink unit and mixer taps. Open shelving. Microwave recess. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls to work surfaces. Single radiator. Pitch pine door to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 4.88m x 4.27m (16' x 14')
- Double radiator. Picture window.
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM
- Access to walk-in dressing room with shelving and hanging space.
- Victorian style suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide cubicle doors. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. "Amtico" wood effect fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.27m x 4.24m (14 x 13'11)
- Picture rail. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 4.27m x 3.51m (14'0" x 11'6" )
- (into wardrobe recess) Picture rail. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.05m x 2.97m (10' x 9'9)
- Picture rail. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 4.27m x 2.77m (14'0" x 9'1")
- (to include hotpress) Luxury Victorian style suite comprising feature free standing roll top slipper bath with ball and claw feet and exposed gold coloured pipework to matching antique style telephone hand shower with mixer taps. Matching floral designed Victorian style pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC with exposed gold coloured pipework. Glazed bi-folding door to fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Fully tiled walls. Wood effect fully tiled floor.
- WALK-IN HOTPRESS
- Walk-in hotpress with pitch pine surround and door. Insulated copper cylinder with shelving and hanging space.
- OFFICE 4.85m x 2.11m (15'11 x 6'11)
- Gable side window. Double radiator. Access to integrated double garage. Pitch pine staircase with moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading to:
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING/PLAY AREA 7.34m x 2.03m (24'1 x 6'8)
- Double radiator. Low voltage down lights. Double glazed "Velux" roof lights. Access to eaves storage. Door to;
- FLOORED LOFT 15.72m x 4.67m (51'7 x 15'4)
- (max) Suitable for substantial conversion. Access to eaves storage.
- PLAY ROOM 4.04m x 2.69m (13'3 x 8'10)
- Double radiator. Double glazed "Velux" roof light.
- INTEGRATED DOUBLE GARAGE 6.05m x 5.36m (19'10 x 17'7)
- Electric operated roller shutter door. Oil fired boiler. Access to separate loft with light and part floored. Side window.
- Low level walling with feature entrance pillars. Ducted for electric supply to potential gates. Sweeping tarmac drive to elevated site with substantial parking and access to rear courtyard. Extensive garden in neat lawn, mature trees and conifers. Well stocked feature rockery. Reclaimed brick walling to well stocked borders. Conifer hedging. Wired for garden lighting. Tap to front lawn. Hot and cold outside taps to rear with feature Belfast style sink. Granite steps to conservatory. Rear courtyard with feature reclaimed brick low level walling. Large elevated rear garden in neat lawn and low maintenance borders. Mature conifer hedging. PVC oil tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.