152 Brantwood Gardens
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1HS
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with feature bow window / Open fire with back boiler / Polished sandstone surround and granite hearth
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of beech effect high and low level units
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include electric shower over bath
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Large corner site with off-street parking for two cars to the rear
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and young families alike
This is a superb opportunity for first time buyers and young families alike to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after residential area just off the Greystone Road and close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Occupying a generous elevated corner site with access to rear for off-street parking this property also boasts a spacious open plan kitchen with informal dining area finished in a full range of beech effect high and low level units. The feature polished sandstone fireplace in the living room also benefits from an open fire with a back boiler linked to the central heating system while the modern white bathroom suite to the first floor comes complete with an electric shower over the bath.
Only on full internal viewing can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Stair case to first floor. Under stair storage. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 3.94m x 3.73m (12'11 x 12'3)
- Open fire with back boiler for central heating. Polished sandstone surround and polished granite hearth. Bow window. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.99m x 2.97m (19'8 x 9'9)
- Full range of beech effect high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Glazed display cabinet. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker. Stainless steel pyramid style extractor canopy. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Part glazed door to exterior hall. Double radiator. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Access to loft. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.81m x 2.97m (12'6 x 9'9)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.78m x 2.72m (12'5 x 8'11)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m x 2.06m (9' x 6'9)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.06m x 1.96m (6'9 x 6'5)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with "Triton Cara" electric shower unit over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Wood strip flooring. Low voltage down lights. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and low maintenance raised border. Paved path way to front and side. Mature conifer trees and hedging. Wide steps to front porch. 6Ft. timber fence and pedestrian gate to side garden in lawn and paved path way. Open to:
Mostly paved rear garden. Galvanized prefabricated oil fired boiler house. PVC tank. 6Ft. timber fencing. Open to tarmac drive with off street parking for 2 cars. Timber vehicular gates. Mature conifer hedging.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.