150 Barnish Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2NG
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Lounge with dual aspect windows / Open fire with tiled surround and hearth
- Open plan living and dining area 18'1 x 12'1 (max) / Dual aspect windows / "Esse" three door oil-fired stove
- Kitchen extension to the rear with original kitchen units and contrasting work surfaces
- Rear hall with access to ground floor W/C
- First floor landing / Four bedrooms
- Bathroom with coloured suite
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors
- Extensive stoned yard area with access to range of outbuildings / Outbuilding 1 16'10 x 16'2 / Outbuilding 2 34'5 x 18' / Outbuilding 3
- Attached cottage 18'5 x 15'1 with open fire and ornate surround
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase an authentic four bedroom, stone built, former farmhouse with two reception rooms and a two storey extension to the rear to provide for a kitchen and bathroom above. Located just off the A26 Ballymena dual carriageway and approached via a mature tree lined avenue the property sits comfortably within it's mature surroundings comprising generous gardens to the front and side in neat lawn and mature shrubs and trees, together with an extensive open yard area to the rear. In addition to the main dwelling, the property also benefits from an attached one room cottage with quaint open fire and feature surround, all of which could be tastefully incorporated into the main dwelling (subject to necessary approvals) to create additional living space or could remain separate to the main farmhouse and utilized as an artists studio, gym or home office. Outside there is a wide range of outbuildings that could be used for a multitude of purposes.
This property is likely to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers who wish to combine country living with the benefits of the proximity to main arterial road network.
Only on full viewing can one appreciate the opportunity that this superb property presents.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stair case to first floor.
- LOUNGE 5.49m x 3.68m (18' x 12'1)
- Open fire with tiled surround and hearth. Dual aspect windows.
- LIVING / DINING 5.51m x 3.68m (18'1 x 12'1)
- (at widest points) "Esse" 3 door oil fired range connected to hot water system. Under stair storage. Original red tiled floor. Part tiled walls to rear of range. Dual aspect windows.
- KITCHEN 2.97m x 2.13m (9'9 x 7')
- Full range of original 60's high and low level units in blue with contrasting coloured formica work surfaces. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Sliding door to built-in larder unit. Fully tiled floor. Sliding door to living / dining room.
- REAR HALL
- Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear. High level meter cupboard. Sliding door to ground floor W/C.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.71m x 2.74m (12'2 x 9')
- Dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM 2 3.71m x 2.64m (12'2 x 8'8)
- BEDROOM 3 2.95m x 2.92m (9'8 x 9'7)
- Double door to built in wardrobe and over head locker.
- BEDROOM 4 2.92m x 1.98m (9'7 x 6'6)
- Double doors to built in wardrobe with over head locker.
- BATHROOM 2.54m x 2.41m (8'4 x 7'11)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with tiled splash back. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W/C. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving.
- Accessed from the Barnish Road via a mature, tree lined avenue to the main yard area mostly laid in stone. Gardens to front and side in neat lawn and mature beech and tulip trees. Conifers and range of shrubs. Vegetable plot. Low level wall to front garden with pillars and fencing. Pedestrian gate to concrete front pathway. PVC oil tank. Extensive yard area.
- ATTACHED COTTAGE 5.61m x 4.60m (18'5 x 15'1)
- Steel casement single glazed window. Open fire with ornate surround and contrasting tiled inset. Roof re-slated within the last 10 years.
- OUTBUILDING 1 5.13m x 4.93m (16'10 x 16'2)
- New tin roof in the last 10 years.
- OUTBUILDING 2 10.49m x 5.49m (34'5 x 18')
- OUTBUILDING 3 8.69m x 4.39m (28'6 x 14'5)
- Doors to both ends. New tin roof in the last 10 years. Potential water supply.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.