This well presented semi-detached property is located in the Victoria Manor Development, Ballyclare. Sitting on a private site within close proximity to Ballyclare town centre and the array of amenities it has to offer including shops, cafes, schools, public parks and local transport networks.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with informal dining area, conservatory, three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden in lawn, private driveway, low maintenance back garden and a detached garage currently being used as an annex.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching side screens. Stairwell to first floor. Access to under stair store.
- LOUNGE 3.99m x 3.76m (13'1" x 12'4")
- Solid wood flooring. Focal point fire with electric fire inset.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.99m x 3.94m (19'8" x 12'11")
- At widest points. Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Cooker point with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Space for fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Stainless splashback to cooker. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. PVC double glazed French door to:-
- CONSERVATORY 3.94m x 3.84m (12'11" x 12'7")
- PVC double glazed service door to garden and PVC double glazed frames. Tiled floor. Wood burning stove on slate tiled hearth.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space and hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.84m x 2.97m (12'7" x 9'9")
- Built in wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors. Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 2 3.78m x 2.18m (12'5" x 7'2")
- Wall to wall fitted wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors. Solid wood flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.77m x 2.11m (9'1" x 6'11")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- Front garden finished in lawn with trees and shrubs.
Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Private back garden finished in artificial grass and paved patio area.
Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler.
Outside tap and light.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
- DETACHED GARAGE 4.52m x 3.15m (14'10" x 10'4")
- At widest points. (Currently be utilised as a bedroom/annex with en suite facilities).
Wood laminate floor covering.
PVC double glazed service door.
Modern fitted three piece en-suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.