15 Thornleigh Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 3QN
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 14'9 x 11'10 with feature open fire with multi solid fuel cast iron stove
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and washing machine
- Three ground floor bedrooms
- Ground floor bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath
- Two well proportioned first floor bedrooms / Both with ensuite shower rooms
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Composite door to front / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac drive to front with off-street parking for up to four cars / Feature double gates through to additional parking for one car / Detached garge 20'9 x 11'7
- End of cul-d-sac location with fully enclosed and private garden to rear
This is a superb opportunity for all first time buyers and families alike to purchase a deceptively spacious semi-detached chalet style bungalow with large detached garage occupying an excellent end of cul-de-sac position backing onto mature trees and complete privacy to the rear. Extending to just over 1300sq.ft. the property offers excellent accommodation with potential for three ground floor bedrooms with separate bathroom, living room and kitchen with informal dining together with a additional two bedrooms, each with ensuite shower rooms to the first floor. Outside, the generous gardens to the front and rear are further enhanced by the tarmac drive with parking for up to five cars and access to the detached garage. Finished to a high standard both inside and out the property benefits from quality light oak kitchen units with extensive range of integrated appliances together with modern bathroom and ensuites. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Composite front door with contemporary style double glazed insets and sidelights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Staircase to first floor with pine moulded hand rail and sidelights to:
- LIVING ROOM 4.50m x 3.61m (14'9 x 11'10)
- Feature open fire with muli-solid fuel cast iron stove. Brick inset and edging. Quarry tiled hearth. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.67m x 3.61m (15'4 x 11'10)
- Full range light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with fronted glass displays and short chrome handles. Complimentary work surfaces with one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with black pyramid style over head extractor. Mid level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer and washing machine. Fully tiled floors. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- BEDROOM 3 / DINING 3.48m x 3.28m (11'5 x 10'9 )
- Semi-solid wood floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.28m x 3.07m (10'9 x 10'1)
- Semi-solid wood floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 5 3.25m x 2.39m (10'8 x 7'10)
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.46m x 1.85m (8'1 x 6'1 )
- (max) Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved glazed screen, feature mixer taps and thermostatic shower unit. Low flush W/C. Moulded trough style wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Fully tiled floors and walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Hot press with "Megaflo" tank. Shelving above.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Low voltage down lights. Double glazed roof light.
- BEDROOM 1 4.39m x 3.58m (max) (14'5 x 11'9 (max))
- (max) Semi solid wood floor. Double radiator. Low voltage down lights. Access to loft. Access to eaves storage. Double glazed roof light.
- Modern white suite comprising concealed flush low flush WC, half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle door. Half tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Double glazed roof light. Extractor fan. White heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 3.71m x 3.23m (12'2 x 10'7)
- (max) plus built in wardrobes with sliding doors. Access to eaves storage. Gable side window. High level TV point. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising concealed flush low flush W/C, half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle door. Half tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Double glazed roof light. Extractor fan. White heated towel rail.
- Tarmac drive with substantial parking for at least 5 cars. Well presented garden to front laid in neat lawn with low maintenance barked display. Tegula brick pathway to front. Access to:
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.32m x 3.53m (20'9 x 11'7)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Service door to side. Hard wood single glazed window.
Feature double gates with over arch providing vehicular access to enclosed tarmac parking. Open to generous rear garden laid in neat lawn and paved patio. PVC tank. 6 Ft panel fencing. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.