15 Meadow Lands
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4EU
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room 15'6 x 15'2 (into bay window) / Feature ornate mahogany fire surround / Beveled glass French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Open square archway to Sunroom
- Full range of antique pine effect high and low level units
- Sunroom 10'8 x 8'9 with mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and French doors
- First floor landing with access to loft
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with full range of built-in bedroom furniture / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include double ended bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heatin
- Pavier brick driveway with parking for three plus cars / Access to Detached Garage / Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio
This is a superb opportunity for those with a growing family to purchase a well presented three bedroom detached house with detached garage occupying a generous corner site with well landscaped and maintained gardens to front, side and rear. In addition, the property also boasts pavier brick off-street parking for three cars together with a recently constructed covered outdoor bar area for entertaining and relaxation. With three well proportioned bedrooms, two with full range of built-in bedroom furniture including the master with ensuite shower room and a generous living room with French doors through to the spacious kitchen with informal dining area which in turn opens onto the rear sunroom, this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Mahogony effect PVC double glazed door with leaded glass double glazed insets to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Small under stair storage.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and wall mounted trough style wash hand basin with feature mixer taps. PVC paneled walls and ceiling. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.72m x 4.62m (15'6 x 15'2)
- into bay window. Open fire with feature ornate mahogany fire surround and part polished cast iron inset. Tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. 8 pane bevelled glass French doors to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 6.55m x 2.95m (21'6 x 9'8)
- Full range of antique pine effect high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker. "Welsh" style dresser with leaded glass display cupboards and open shelving. Wood laminate floor. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear. Two double radiators. Open square archway to:
- SUNROOM 3.25m x 2.67m (10'8 x 8'9)
- Fully tiled floor. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Former hot press used for storage. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.09m x 2.90m (13'5 x 9'6)
- Full range of off white wood grain effect built-in bedroom furniture comprising double wardrobes, single wardrobe, drawer sets, open shelving and bedside cabinet. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising concealed cistern to push button low flush W/C with modern wash hand basin and mixer taps inset to vanity unit with storage below. Fully tiled shower cubicle with large shower head and additional hand held shower. Pivot glazed door. Fully tiled walls with decorative insets. Feature fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 2.97m (12' x 9'9)
- Full range of walnut effect built-in furniture comprising two double wardrobes with long chrome handles, vanity area with over head locker and drawers below. Fixed bed head with bedside cabinets, open shelving and over head lockers. Fixed desk area with open shelving and drawer set. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.00m x 2.79m (9'10 x 9'2)
- (max) Over stair storage cupboard. Single radiator. Wood laminate floor.
- BATHROOM 2.97m x 1.98m (9'9 x 6'6)
- Modern white suite comprising double ended bath with off set taps. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and sliding cubicle doors. Half tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Garden to front and side in neat lawn with low maintenance borders in decorative stone, mature trees and shrubs. Paved pathway. Pavier brick to side with off street parking for 3 plus cars. Access to:
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.92m x 3.02m (19'5 x 9'11)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Wood laminate floor. Mostly glazed service door to:
Fully enclosed rear garden in paved patio and neat lawn. Gold stone display. Open to side garden in neat lawn and raised timber displays with gold stone. Raised paved patio with covered outdoor bar area. 6Ft. timber fencing. Attached boiler house with gas fired boiler. Outside light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please ote, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.