15 Hillmount Avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9HS
- Conveniently Located 3 Bedroom Bungalow
- Bright Lounge With Marble Tile Fireplace
- Open Plan Into Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Appliances Included
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Back Door
- Integrated Garage/ Spacious Tarmac Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ New Condensing Boiler Recently Installed
- Alarm System: PVC Barge Boards
- Neat Gardens To Front And Rear
- Choice Location Within Popular Development
Excellent 3 bedroom detached bungalow in popular location within walking distance to local town centre amenities/ schools. The property is situated on a spacious site enjoying a pleasant open aspect and while some modernisation is required, it will particularly suit first time buyers and down sizers.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- With quarry tile step and outside light.
Hardwood double glazed front door and twin double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- 2No cloak cupboards. Shelved hot press.
- LIVING ROOM 4.39m x 3.81m (14'5" x 12'6")
- Attractive marble tile fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden mantle piece. Suited for open fire. Electric fire inset. Feature front picture window. Twin wall mounted wall lights. Open plan into:-
- DINING ROOM 3.73m x 2.29m (12'3" x 7'6")
- KITCHEN 3.00m x 2.90m (9'10" x 9'6")
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units finished in a linen effect with oak trim. Matching marble effect work surfaces. Inlaid 4 ring hob with overhead extractor unit. Integrated oven. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Shelved larder unit. Splashback tiling. Rack of ceiling spotlights. PVC double glazed back door access rear garden.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 3.40m (11'9" x 11'2" )
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 3.00m (12'0" x 9'10")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.64m x 2.44m (8'8" x 8'0")
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Wood effect laminate flooring. Range of matching accessories.
- Situated on spacious site within select development enjoying pleasant open aspect.
Spacious double tarmac driveway.
Neat front garden in lawn with border shrubs.
- Integral Garage 5.79m x 3.05m (19'0" x 10'0")
- Oil fired central heating boiler. Roller door. Electric light and points.
NB New condensing oil boiler recently installed.
Private rear garden laid in lawn with large paved patio area within screening perimeter hedging.
Timber framed shed. Aluminum framed greenhouse.
PVC oil tank.
Outside light. Water tap. Coal bunker.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.