This immaculately presented mid-terrace property is located on the ever popular Green Road, Ballyclare. Within close proximity to a vast array of amenities Ballyclare Town Centre has to offer including shops, cafes, schools, public parks and transport networks. Finished to a high standard throughout the property would suit a range of interested parties including first time buyers, young families and buy to let investors.
Internally the property comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, two reception rooms, kitchen, four well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance front and rear garden with artificial grass and paved patio area.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC front door with fan light over. Porcelain tiled floor. Glazed door with matching side screens to hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood flooring. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.55m x 3.61m (14'11" x 11'10")
- At widest points. Focal point Inglenook style fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove on slate tiled hearth. Bow bay window. Solid wood flooring.
- DINING ROOM 3.58m x 3.58m (11'9" x 11'9")
- (currently being utilised as a sitting room)
- KITCHEN 4.04m x 2.41m (13'3" x 7'11")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include 4 ring gas hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Space for fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Access to understair store. PVC double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising free standing bath, shower cubicle with mains shower over, floating vanity unit and w.c. Fully panelled walls and floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 5.11m x 4.57m (16'9" x 15'0")
- Bow bay window. Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m x 3.23m (11'10" x 10'7")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 3 5.21m x 3.66m (17'1" x 12'0")
- At widest points. Access to roof space. Velux window.
- BEDROOM 4 3.61m x 3.25m (11'10" x 10'8")
- At widest points. Wood laminate floor covering. Velux window.
- Low maintenance front garden finished in decorative store.
Low maintenance back garden with artificial grass area and paved patio area.
Outside tap and light.
Oil fired central heating combi boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.