, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1NW
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room 13'2 x 13' (max) / Access to understair storage
- Kitchen with full range of high gloss high and low level units
- Integrated oven, hob fridge and freezer
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / One with access to over stair storage
- Shower room with modern white suite to include shower cubicle with "Triton" electric shower unit
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Excellent sun orientation with open aspect to the rear / Off-street parking to the front
- Excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike
This is a superb opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike to purchase a well presented three bedroom mid-terraced house with off street parking and excellent sun orientation within this sought after residential location on the outskirts of Antrim town. Finished to a high standard throughout with modern high gloss white high and low level units with integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer together with modern white shower room with part tiled shower cubicle and "Triton" electric shower unit.
With the additional benefit of PVC double glazed windows and external doors together with oil-fired central heating, this property is ready to move into immediately.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Concrete entrance canopy with timber decked step. PVC entrance door with double glazed side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Single radiator. Stair case to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.01m x 3.96m (13'2 x 13')
- (max) Meter cupboard. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above. Louvered door to under stair storage. Single and double radiators.
- KITCHEN 4.88m x 1.93m (16' x 6'4)
- Full range of white high gloss high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Single radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.63m x 2.74m (11'11 x 9')
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.23m x 2.34m (10'7 x 7'8)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.10m x 2.31m (10'2 x 7'7)
- (max) Single radiator. Louvered doors to over stair storage.
- SHOWER ROOM 1.80m x 1.68m (5'11 x 5'6)
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin in vanity unit with "monbloc" mixer taps and storage below. Tiled splash back. Three quarter tiled shower cubicle with "Triton" electric shower unit. Sliding cubicle door. Single radiator.
- Low level double gates with off street parking for 1 car. Fully paved parking space and pathway. Low maintenance border. Low level brick walling. Right of way through pedestrian access to rear. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed rear garden with hexagonal paved patio area and garden in neat lawn. PVC oil tank. 6Ft. timber fencing. Brick built store / boiler house 8'1 x 6'3. Oil fired boiler. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.