15 Carnbeg Meadows
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4RG
- Entrance hall with engineered wooden floor / Staircase to first floor
- Understair storage and ground floor W/C
- Living room 14'3 x 13'3 with open fire and feature wooden surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Double glazed sliding patio to rear
- Full range of maple effect "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven and gas hob
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include electric shower over the bath
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm system
- Double width tarmac drive with side by side parking for two cars / Detached garage / Garden to front in neat lawn / Enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio
We are delighted to offer for sale this well appointed three bedroom detached house and garage occupying a generous site with open aspect to the front and enjoying the benefit of a double width driveway accessing the detached garage to the side. Finished to a high standard throughout, the property boasts a ground floor W/C together with an ensuite shower room to the master bedroom and a separate family bathroom with modern white suite. The maple effect Shaker style kitchen units are complimented by an integrated gas hob and low level electric combination oven and grill and further benefits from double glazed sliding patio door to the informal dining area. Ideally suited to the young professional first time buyer and family alike, this property can only be fully appreciated on full internal inspection. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance door canopy with hard wood double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Engineered wood floor. Stair case to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Under stairs storage. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.34m x 4.04m (14'3 x 13'3 )
- Open fire with feature beech wooden surround and slate tiled inset and hearth. Engineered wood floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING ROOM 5.38m x 2.95m (17'8 x 9'8)
- (max) Full range of maple effect 'Shaker' style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. 1 and 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Part tiled wall to work surfaces. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Wine rack. Plumbed for dish washer and space for fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors. Single and double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.04m x 3.48m (13'3 x 11'5)
- (max) Dual aspect windows.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc mixer taps and tiled splash back. Shaver point. Fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Redring' electric shower unit. Pivot glazed door. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.97m x 2.57m (9'9 x 8'5)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m x 2.95m (9'9 x 9'8)
- (max) Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with monobloc mixer taps and shower attachment. 'Triton' electric shower unit over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc mixer taps and tiled splash back. Part tiled wall to bath area. Extractor fan. Hot-press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and paved pathway. Tarmac drive to side with side by side parking for 2 cars. Access to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.12m x 2.97m (20'1 x 9'9)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Service door to side.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio. 6ft timber fencing. Timber pedestrian gate to drive way. Outside tap and light. PVC tank. Grassed area and attached boiler house to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.