15 Brantwood Gardens
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1HP
- Three bedroom chalet style house with detached garage
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Livingroom with open fire and tiled surround
- Dining room 9'11 x 9'11
- Kitchen with full range of linen effect high and low level units / Understair storage
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Wetroom style shower room with easy access shower area and modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows and rear door / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Detached garage with remote controlled electrically operated roller shutter door
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well presented and exceptionally well located three bedroom chalet style property with garage occupying a prominent site on the periphery of this sought after development and backing onto open space. Meticulously maintained and benefiting from PVC double glazed windows and oil-fired central heating this well presented property also boasts a detached garage with remote electrically operated roller shutter door and enclosed W/C. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Nine pane glazed door and side light to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor. Double radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 5.77m x 3.43m (18'11 x 11'3)
- (into recess) Open fire with feature tiled surround and hearth. Double and single radiator.
- DINING ROOM 3.02m x 3.02m (9'11 x 9'11)
- Double radiator.
- KITCHEN 4.37m x 2.57m (14'4 x 8'5)
- (max) Full range of linen effect high and low level units with wooden trim and open displays. Complementary work surfaces with one and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker. Under stairs storage with access to meter cupboard. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hoptpress with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above. Access to loft
- BEDROOM 1 4.29m x 2.95m (14'1 x 9'8)
- (into recces) Single radiator
- BEDROOM 2 3.78m x 2.24m (12'5 x 7'4)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.72m x 2.41m (8'11 x 7'11)
- (max) Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Walk in easy access wet room style shower area with "Triton" electric shower unit. PVC paneled walls and non-slip floor.
- Decorative wrought iron gates to tegula brick driveway with off-street parking for 2 cars. Tegula brick pathway and step. Garden to front in neat lawn with well stocked borders and low level walling.
- DETATCHED GARAGE 6.73m x 3.02m (22'1 x 9'11)
- Electric remote roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Enclosed low flush W/C. PVC door to;
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Tegula brick pathway and patio area. PVC tank. Outside tap and light
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.