This immaculately presented first floor apartment is located in Blacksmith Corner, Ballynure. Within close proximity to a range of amenities including shops, cafes, schools, public transport networks and the infamous Jacksons Butchers. Finished to a show home standard this property would be ideally suited to a first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, open plan lounge, kitchen and dining space, two well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from private parking and communal garden areas.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Access to roof space and store.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN 7.06m x 4.29m (23'2" x 14'1")
- At widest points. Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, 4 ring gas hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over, dishwasher and washer dryer. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Tiled floor to kitchen area. Picture window to rear elevation. Intercom system.
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls to shower and part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m x 3.78m (14'0" x 12'5")
- Twin windows to front elevation.
- BEDROOM 2 2.97m x 2.95m (9'9" x 9'8")
- Access to built in wardrobe.
- Private parking to rear with extra visitor parking.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.