15 Ballyveigh Brae
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2GW
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Fully tiled floor
- Living room 16'9 x 11'7 with feature fireplace and coal effect electric stove
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- Full range of off white "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Ground floor W/C
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas-fired central heating
- Tarmac off-street parking for two cars to the front / Enclosed garden to the rear in neat lawn and paved patio
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a pre-owned three bedroom mid townhouse in this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout with the current owner having requested a number of upgrades and extras at the time of purchase, this property is one of the few that can boast larger bedrooms and an ensuite to the master making this this one of the more popular styles of house within the ongoing development. Benefiting from off-white "Shaker" style kitchen units and an impressive range of integrated appliances, this property is ideally suited to the first time buyer , young family and downsizer alike.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy.
Hard wood part double glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 5.11m x 3.53m (16'9 x 11'7)
- Feature fireplace with contrasting inset and hearth. Coal effect electric stove. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.67m x 2.69m (15'4 x 8'10)
- Full range of off white "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting patina wood style work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob and stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dish washer and washing machine. Fully tiled floor. Under unit and kick board lighting. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with exposed stainless steel gully trap and "monobloc" mixer taps. Tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Linen cupboard with gas-fired boiler. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.81m x 3.25m (12'6 x 10'8)
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled shower cubicle with pivot and slide cubicle door. "Mira Vie" electric shower unit. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.53m x 3.33m (11'7 x 10'11)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.59m x 2.39m (8'6 x 7'10)
- (max) Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.11m x 2.11m (6'11 x 6'11)
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with glazed screen, feature mixer taps and shower attachment with both hand held shower and large fixed drench head. Part tile walls to bath area with decorative tiled inset. Push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with feature "spout" style mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Tarmac drive to front with side by side parking for 2 cars. Paved pathway to front and through shared entry to:
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and 6 Ft timber fencing. Paved patio area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.