15 Ballyhill Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT29 4TN
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor
- Living room 17'6 x 10'10 (max) with open "Inglenook" style fireplace and inset solid fuel stove / Dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of mahogany high and low level units
- Integrated oven and hob
- Conservatory 12'2 x 11'4 with mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and door
- Three bedrooms / One with built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors
- Bathroom with feature corner window / Pampas coloured suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Security alarm system
- Concrete drive and off-street parking for up to eight cars / Two back to back workshops 34'6 x 21'4 and 23'4 x 21'4 ideally suited to a car enthusiast or tradesman
- Superb rural location with excellent sun orientation and access to both Belfast and Nutts Corner
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a well presented three bedroom detached bungalow with spacious living room, large kitchen with informal dining area and generous conservatory with stunning views over the surrounding countryside. Occupying a large, mature site with excellent sun orientation this property offers deceptively spacious accommodation with the added benefit of two large workshops detached from the home but interlinked making this ideal for anyone wanting to operate a trade (subject to necessary approvals) or hobby requiring plenty of workshop space. With the surrounding concrete drive and yard area providing off-street parking for at least eight cars and vehicular access to the joined workshops from both front and rear making this a very versatile space, the property can only be properly appreciated on full internal inspection.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Mahogony effect PVC double glazed and leaded glass entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Two single radiators. Access to loft.
- LIVING ROOM 5.33m x 3.30m (17'6 x 10'10)
- (max) "Inglenook" style recess with inset cast iron multi solid fuel stove and feature black granite ornate surround. Tiled inset and hearth. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.37m x 4.24m (14'4 x 13'11)
- Full rang of mahogany high and low level units with corner display shelves and leaded glass cabinet. Contrasting work surfaces with one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring hob with pull-out over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Dual aspect windows. Storage cupboard with overhead locker. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Storage above. Part glazed door to:
- CONSERVATORY 3.71m x 3.45m (12'2 x 11'4)
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and door. Monopitch anti-glare roof. Enclosed oil-fired boiler. Fully tiled floor. Superb views over surrounding countryside.
- BEDROOM 1 3.68m x 2.57m (12'1 x 8'5)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.20m x 2.77m (10'6 x 9'1)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.56m x 3.51m (11'8 x 11'6)
- (into built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors). Dual aspect windows. Double and single radiators.
- BATHROOM 2.59m x 1.75m (8'6 x 5'9)
- Pampas coloured suite comprising panelled bath with "Mira Sport" electric shower over, low flush W/C and pedestal wash basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Wood strip ceiling. Extractor fan. Feature corner window. Single radiator.
- Double entrance pillars with double gates to concrete drive. Off-street parking for up to 8 cars. Garden to front, side and rear in neat lawn with boundary hedging and concrete pathway. Separate pedestrian gate way to roadside. Mature chestnut tree. Original well. Access to;
- LARGE GARAGE / WORKSHOP 10.52m x 6.50m (34'6 x 21'4)
- Timber double doors. Power and light. Sink unit. Open to:
- EXTENDED GARAGE 6.50m x 7.11m (21'4 x 23'4)
- Power and light. Roller shutter door to rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.