15 Ballycraigy Drive
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1NE
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Frosted window to quarter landing
- Living room 14' x 10' with contemporary style fireplace and inset / Wood laminate floor through to;
- Dining room 11'11 x 10'11 / Separate door to Entrance Hall
- Kitchen with full range of contemporary style high gloss units / Integrated double oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes
- Luxury shower room with modern white suite to include "Grohe" multi-jet shower unit, concealed flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin on walnut veneered vanity area
- PVC double glazed windows and rear door / Composite door to front / Oilfired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / New internal doors
- Tarmac drive with off-street parking for up to five cars / Access to detached garage / Enclosed gardens to rear in neat lawn, paved patio and raised flower displays
- Excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and Families alike
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house and detached garage occupying an enviable position on the periphery of Ballycraigy with open aspect to the front. Benefiting from a generous well proportioned open plan living room with feature fireplace and dining area, this property also boasts a contemporary style, galley style kitchen with full range of high gloss kitchen units and integrated double oven and hob. The first floor luxury shower suite benefits from a large walk-in shower cubicle with multi-body jets and feature shower complete with concealed flush W/C and trough style sink unit. With PVC double glazed windows and rear door together with a new composite door to the front and PVC fascia and soffits, this property has been upgraded to a very high standard likely to appeal to even the most discerning purchasers.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance area
Composite door with double glazed feature insets to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double doors to understairs storage. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and straight balustrade. Frosted window to quarter landing.
- LIVINGROOM 4.27m x 3.05m (14' x 10')
- Contemporary style sandstone effect fire surround with curved, brushed stainless steel inset and raised electric feature pebble filled bowl style fire. Twin wall light points. Double radiator. Wood laminate floor through to;
- DINING AREA 3.63m x 3.33m (11'11 x 10'11)
- Door to entrance hall. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN 4.01m x 2.06m (13'2 x 6'9)
- Full range of white high gloss high and low level units with feature chrome handles and contrasting beech wood effect work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit and feature mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with glass and stainless steel over head extractor fan. Low level double oven. Space for fridge freezer with wine rack over. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Wood laminate floor. PVC double glazed door to rear. Frosted glass door to entrance hall. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.38m x 3.05m (11'1 x 10')
- Double doors to built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.30m x 2.79m (10'10 x 9'2)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.00m x 2.16m (9'10 x 7'1)
- Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.03m x 1.78m (6'8 x 5'10)
- Luxury white suite comprising fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with ''Grohe'' corner multi-jet shower unit comprising 4No. body jets, overhead directional shower and hand held shower unit. Sliding cubicle doors. Concealed flush 'Grohe' wall mounted W/C with walnut veneered detailing and matching moulded wash hand basin with feature tap, set on walnut veneered shelf with storage below. Additional storage units. Feature ceiling lights and extractor fan. Fully tiled floor and walls. Heated towel rail.
- Double entrance pillers to tarmac drive to front and side with off-street parking for up to 5 cars. Garden to front in lawn and pink stone display. Low level rendered wall and pedestrian gate. Mature tree and hedging. Open outlook to front. Access to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 4.60m x 2.92m (15'1 x 9'7)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in "crazy paved" patio and neat lawn with raised flower displays and mature conifers. Paved pathway. PVC tank. Timber Shed
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.