15 Andraid Close
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1RF
- Entrance porch with sliding patio door
- Living room 17'9 x 10'5 with bay window and wood laminate floor
- Kitchen withinformal dining area
- Full range of oak "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated dishwasher
- Rear hall with staircase to first floor / Bullet lights to stair string
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in storage
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath with shower unit over
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm
- Generous garden area to front and rear with walk-through shed to side
This is a superb opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom end townhouse occupying an excellent position with this sought after part of Stiles on the periphery of the estate and adjacent to a large green area. Finished to a high standard throughout to include for PVC double glazed windows and external doors plus patio door to the front porch extension and oil-fired central heating, this property also boasts quality fitted kitchen units in light oak "Shaker" style and white bathroom suite with thermostatic shower unit over the bath. With the additional benefit of a generous garden area linked from front to rear by an enclosed walk-through shed, this property offers excellent accommodation inside with superb family sized space outside. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed sliding patio door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Fully tiled floor. Wood strip ceiling. PVC double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 5.41m x 3.18m (17'9 x 10'5)
- Bay window. Double radiator. Wood laminate floor. Under stair storage. Part glazed door to rear hall.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 3.76m x 3.48m (12'4 x 11'5)
- Full range of oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with glazed displays and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sunk unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Integrated dish washer. Space for fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Single radiator. Part glazed door to front hall.
- REAR HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Open to under-stairs storage. Pine staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Bullet lights to stair string. Sliding part mirrored door to storage.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Wood strip floor.
- BEDROOM 1 4.39m x 2.54m (14'5 x 8'4)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Sliding mirrored doors to built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m x 2.95m (11'10 x 9'8)
- into built-in wardrobes with sliding doors. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.69m x 2.39m (8'10 x 7'10)
- Wood laminate floor. Louvered door to built-in storage. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.15m x 1.78m (10'4 x 5'10)
- White suite comprising paneled bath with thermostatic shower unit over and glazed screen. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled wall to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Access to loft. Hot press with copper cylinder, immersion heater and shelving.
- Wrought iron pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to front in neat lawn and paved pathway in pink stone display. Low level wall and timber fencing. Well stocked borders with range of shrubs and specimen trees to include Holly and young conifers. Outside tap.
Fully enclosed walk-through to fully enclosed and fully enclosed and paved yard area with low level walling. Pink stone display. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. 6 Ft timber fencing. Block built store for concealed oil tank. Timber pedestrian gate to communal green area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.