, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4NJ
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C
- Living room with open fire and back boiler / Glazed French doors to;
- Dining room with wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with full range of white Shaker style high and low level units
- First floor landing with access to loft
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- Double glazed windows / Dual link-up central heating / Security alarm
- Tegula brick off street and enclosed parking / Space for garage / Private garden to rear / Excellent sun orientation
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well presented three bedroom chalet style house occupying a generous site at the end of a quiet cul-d-sac with superb sun orientation. Finished to superb standard throughout the property benefits from double glazed windows, dual link-up central heating and security alarm system. The modern kitchen units are finished in white Shaker style with contrasting wood effect work surfaces and feature chrome handles. The property also benefits from a ground floor W/C and white bathroom suite to the first floor with panel bath and electric shower unit over. Outside, the tegula brick driveway allows for two cars to be parked side by side with vehicular access through double timber gates to enclosed tegula brick parking or large patio area. In addition the current vendor has put in a plinth suitable for a steel framed garage with power. Although the current garage is not included in the sale it may be available by separate negotiation. The private garden to the rear is laid in neat lawn and bounded by mature hedging.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch. Hardwood entrance door with leaded glass insets and double glazed and leaded glass sidelights to:-
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor with mahogany moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading.
- Ground Floor W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and wash hand basin. Single radiator. Extractor fan. Gable side window.
- Living Room 5.36m xx 3.76m (17'7 xx 12'4)
- (into bay) Open fire with back boiler. Decorative wooden surround with ornate partially polished cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Single and double radiator. 8 pane glazed French doors to:-
- Dining Room 3.10m x 3.07m (10'2 x 10'1)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Kitchen 3.07m x 2.69m (10'1 x 8'10)
- Full range of white "Shaker" style high and low level units with feature chrome handles and contrasting wood effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker and plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor. Storage cupboard. Pull-out over cooker extractor fan. Double radiator. Partially glazed door to side.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to loft. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder, immersion heater and shelving above.
- Bedroom 1 4.42m x 2.67m (14'6 x 8'9)
- (into dormer) Access to eaves storage.
- Bedroom 2 3.68m x 3.10m (12'1 x 10'2)
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.69m x 2.06m (8'10 x 6'9)
- Single radiator. Velux double glazed roof light.
- White suite comprising panel bath with 'Gainsborough' electric shower unit over. Partially tiled wall to bath area. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and paved pathway. Tegula brick drive with side by side parking. Double timber vehicular gates to enclosed side parking area and patio. Space for garage with concrete plinth and electric. Block built oil-fired boiler house and additional storage with power. PVC tank. Laurel hedging. Garden to rear in neat lawn. Excellent sun orientation. Outside tap.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.