Impressive detached residence, extending to circa 3500 sq ft, with matching detached double garage, occupying a mature, partially landscaped site, extending to circa 1 acre enjoying delightful rural views. The spacious adaptable accommodation comprises 3+ reception rooms and 4 bedrooms and will cater for all the growing family requirements. The range of high quality finishes are too numerous to list however the superb open plan kitchen, dining/ living space is of particular note. Internal inspection is essential for full appreciation of this fantastic family home.
- Ground Floor
- RECEPTION HALL 4.57m 0.61m x 3.35m 3.05m (15' 2" x 11' 10")
- Solid 4 panel front door with matching Georgian style double glazed side panels with fanlight over. Solid oak flooring. High level ceiling.
Solid 4 panel wooden doors with matching skirting throughout.
Feature central staircase with twin 'dog leg' returns. Feature window on half landing.
- With 2 piece white suite comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tile flooring. Understair storage cupboard.
- With twin windows at front elevation. Solid oak flooring. Wall mounted uplight.
- LOUNGE 4.88m 0.91m x 4.88m 1.22m (16' 3" x 16' 4")
- Into rear square bay window. 'Minster Stone' fireplace and hearth with matching stone recess. Cast iron stove inset. Dual aspect windows.
- STUDY 3.96m 2.44m x 3.35m 2.44m (13' 8" x 11' 8")
- Suited to any required alternative uses.
- LIVING/ SUN ROOM 4.27m 2.74m x 4.27m 2.44m (14' 9" x 14' 8" )
- Extensive corner window feature affording extensive rural views. Solid oak flooring. Ceiling cornice. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Wall mounted uplight. Double doors into:-
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING
- WITH LIVING SPACE 8.84m 2.74m x 4.27m 2.44m (29' 9" x 14' 8")
- Comprehensive range of quality hand built solid units in 'Farmhouse' style with contrasting granite work surfaces to include extensive island unit incorporating breakfast bar. Window pelmet and larder unit. Inglenook recess with granite splashback and integrated extractor. Freestanding colour coded cooker with 5 ring gas hob and twin electric ovens. Integrated mantle shelf and built in side units. Integrated 'Belfast' sink unit and antique style mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Island unit with twin integrated drawer units and range of cupboards. Antique style twin droplight over. Range of recessed ceiling lights together with underunit lighting. Solid oak flooring throughout.
- Open Plan Dining/ Living Space
- With twin PVC double glazed French doors with matching side screens. Twin windows at opposite elevation. Solid oak flooring and recessed ceiling lights. Twin wall mounted uplighters.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.35m 0.00m x 1.83m 0.00m (11' 0" x 6' 0")
- Range of matching units and contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Rack of ceiling spotlights.
- REAR HALL
- With ceramic tile floor. PVC double glazed back door.
- First Floor
- Extensive landing with gallery balustrading to stairwell. Shelved hot press. 3No landing windows. 3No wall mounted uplighters.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.88m 0.91m x 4.27m 2.74m (16' 3" x 14' 9")
- Vaulted ceiling. Dual aspect windows.
- En Suite Shower Room And Dressing Room 3.66m 1.83m x 3.05m 1.83m (12' 6" x 10' 6")
- With 3 piece white suite comprising button flush w.c, vanity unit with single lever mixer tap and double shower enclosure with sliding screen doors and mains pressure shower unit. Access into:-
- Dressing Room
- With velux double glazed roof light. Range of wall to wall built in units in maple finish with 5 robes and dressing table with integrated drawer and cupboard units. Laminate flooring throughout.
- BEDROOM 2 4.27m 3.05m x 3.05m 0.61m (14' 10" x 10' 2")
- Vaulted ceiling. Dual aspect windows. Range of built in furniture including twin double robes with integrated desk unit, drawers and cupboards. Dimmer light switch.
- BEDROOM 3 3.96m 1.83m x 3.05m 1.83m (13' 6" x 10' 6")
- Vaulted ceiling. Laminate flooring.
- Jack And Jill En Suite Shower Room
- With 3 piece white suite comprising button flush w.c. Vanity unit with single lever mixer tap. Corner shower unit with folding screen doors. Mains pressure shower unit. Vertical hung heated towel rail/ radiator. Ceramic tile floor. Velux double glazed roof light. Matching accessories. Access into:-
- BEDROOM 4 3.96m 2.44m x 3.66m 3.05m (13' 8" x 12' 10")
- Vaulted ceiling. Dual aspect windows. Range of wall to wall built in robes with integrated shelves and hanging space. Dimmer light switch.
- DE LUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- With 5 piece 'Victorian' suite comprising freestanding roll top bath with claw feet. Antique style mixer tap and shower fittings. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Bidet. Fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Part panelled walls. Contrasting ceramic tile flooring. Matching accessories.
- Enjoying a delightful rural location 5 miles north of Ballyclare and equi-distant Ballymena and Larne.
Kerbed and gravel driveway accesses the spacious parking forecourt.
- Detached Double Garage 7.32m 0.00m x 7.32m 0.00m (24' 0" x 24' 0")
- Twin remote control doors. PVC double glazed side door and window. Oil fired central heating boiler. Fluorescent lighting and power points. Fully alarmed.
Front gardens laid in lawn.
Landscaped rear garden with pavior patio and pathways.
Range of specimen trees and shrubs.
Delightful surrounding rural views.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.