143 Upper Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT38 8RT
- Impressive Extended Detached Family Home
- 5/4 Bedrooms/ 2+ Reception Rooms
- Superb Open Plan Kitchen With Living/ Dining Aspect
- Master Suite With En Suite And His And Hers Walk In Wardrobes
- Ground Floor Luxury Shower Room
- Luxury Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Extensive Private South Facing Site
- Integral Large Drive Through Garage
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Solar Panels/ Gas Central Heating
- Highly Regarded Location
Positioned on an extensive mature site within a highly regarded location. This detached family home has been extended by the present vendors creating a versatile and well planned living layout over three floors. Boasting a superb open plan living/ dining/ kitchen aspect incorporating a luxurious classic shaker kitchen with fixed centre island, ground floor shower room, first floor luxury four piece family bathroom plus a second floor conversion comprising master suite with deluxe en suite and his and hers walk in wardrobes. With fixed solar panels on southernly aspect this property enjoys reduced running costs and far reaching views extending over Belfast Lough towards the Co Down Coastline and Knockagh Monument an early viewing is recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed front door with matching double glazed side screens in Georgian style bars.
- SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor extending through to family room. Service door into integral garage. Understair storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 8.79m x 4.45m (28'10" x 14'7")
- Modern recessed gas fire with living flame and granite hearth. Quality hardwood flooring. Dual window aspect. Low voltage lighting.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.34m x 3.58m (14'3" x 11'9")
- Low voltage lighting. Dual window aspect.
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LIVING/ DINING LAYOUT 6.60m x 5.33m (21'8" x 17'6")
- At max. Luxury classic shaker kitchen fitted with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting granite work surfaces. Space for range style cooker. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Space for America style fridge freezer. Fixed centre island unit with contrasting granite work surface and breakfast bar style return. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Tiled floor. Twin set of PVC double glazed French doors to garden and terrace.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.48m x 1.68m (11'5" x 5'6")
- Fitted with a range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. PVC panelled walls and ceiling.
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising modern vanity unit with wash hand basin and monobloc tap, quarter rounded shower cubicle and low flush w.c. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 2 3.81m x 3.18m (12'6" x 10'5")
- Views towards Knockagh. Fitted three bay mirrored sliderobes.
- BEDROOM 3 3.23m x 2.59m (10'7" x 8'6")
- Views towards Knockagh.
- BEDROOM 4 4.42m x 2.90m (14'6" x 9'6")
- Partial Lough views towards Co Down Coastline.
- LUXURY FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising corner off set bath, button flush w.c, modern vanity unit with wash hand basin and monobloc tap and large shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower with glass panels. Tiled floor. PVC panelled walls and ceiling.
- STUDY AREA 3.20m x 2.84m (10'6" x 9'4")
- (Bedroom 5 if required). Partial Lough views etc. Staircase to second floor master suite.
- BEDROOM 1 4.80m x 3.81m (15'9" x 12'6")
- At max. Twin French doors to guard rail balcony. Far reaching views extending over Belfast Lough towards Co Down Coastline.
- WALK IN HIS AND HERS FITTED WARDROBES
- Leading to:-
- EN SUITE
- Comprising quarter rounded shower cubicle, low flush w.c. and modern vanity unit. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Velux window.
- Large neat well tended garden to front in lawn stocked with a variety of shrubs.
Driveway to front with ample parking forecourt suitable for a number of vehicles.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.21m x 5.61m (17'1" x 18'5")
- With electric door. Utility aspect in corner. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
Extensive mature private south facing garden to rear. Paved and brick paved hard landscaped area with water feature.
Screened by perimeter fence. Raised terrace with ornamental walls perfect for evening entertaining or family barbeques. Well maintained garden laid in neat lawn.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.