, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4NJ
- Entrance hall with engineered cherrywood floor / Staircase to first first floor
- Understair storage (plumed for washing machine)
- Living room with bay window / Open fire
- Kitchen / Dining room with PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Walnut style kitchen / Integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer
- First floor landing
- Three bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- PVC double glazed windows and external doos / Oil-fired central heating
- Generous site with excellent sun orientation / Off-street parking for three plus cars / Space for garage
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached chalet style house occupying a generous site with superb sun orientation in this sought after residential development just off the main Ballymena Road close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities. The property benefits from a spacious living room through to the kitchen with a separate dining room and PVC double glazed French doors to the rear. Outside, there is a tarmac driveway with off-street parking for three cars together with additional space for a garage. With the paved patio and garden in lawn perfectly positioned to benefit from the afternoon sun, this property can only be properly appreciated on full internal inspection.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Tiled porch and PVC double glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stair case to first floor. Understair storage (plumbed for washing machine). Cherry engineered wood flooring.
- LIVING ROOM 5.31m x 3.76m (17'5 x 12'4)
- (max) Bay window. Open fire with marble surround, contrasting marble inset and fireplace. Cherry engineered wood flooring. Double and single radiator. Solid wood double glazed French doors to:
- DINING ROOM 3.05m x 2.77m (10'0 x 9'1)
- PVC double glazed French style doors to rear. Cherry engineered wood flooring.
- KITCHEN 3.33m x 2.92m (10'11 x 9'7)
- Walnut style kitchen in high and low level units, contrasting work surfaces and chrome handles. Integrated low level combination oven with 4 ring gas hob over. Stainless steel splash back to hob. Stainless steel pyramid style extractor hood. 1 1/4 Bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainage area. Integrated fridge / freezer.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to shelved hot press. Access to floored roof space with power, light and velux window (via fold down ladder). NB-this is now approved by building control.
- BEDROOM 1 3.68m x 3.10m (12'1 x 10'2)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.68m x 2.64m (12'1 x 8'8)
- BEDROOM 3 2.64m x 2.01m (8'8 x 6'7)
- Modern three piece suite to include pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, paneled bath with electric 2Triton" shower over. PVC paneling to walls. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Tarmac driveway to side with parking for 2-3 vehicles. Neat lawn to front. Brick patio area to rear. Fully enclosed 6ft timber fencing. Timber gates to side. Brick built shed / boiler house with power and light. Rear garden in neat lawn.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.