143 Hillhead Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9LN
Situated on private mature site on outskirts of Ballyclare enjoying idyllic semi rural location, this superb double fronted detached property offers up to 5 bedroom accommodation as well as spacious internal living accommodation. The property has been finished to a superb internal specification with a host of extras too numerous to list and is located on an excellent private site only a few minutes from nearby Motorway network!
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- Porcelain tiled floor. Stairwell to first floor. Painted six panel doors throughout. Understair storage. Twin doors to:-
- LOUNGE 6.37 x 3.97 (20'10" x 13'0")
- Magnificent stone fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth. Mounted overhead mirror. Ceiling cornicing. Twin front windows. Solid oak flooring.
- DINING ROOM 3.12 x 3.96 (10'2" x 12'11")
- Solid oak flooring. Twin front windows. Ceiling cornicing.
- LOUNGE 3.12x 3.99 (10'2"x 13'1")
- Solid oak flooring. Ceiling cornicing.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.55x 4.17 (18'2"x 13'8")
- Superb fitted kitchen in solid oak finish with contrasting granite worksurfaces. Inlaid sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying area. Recess and plumbing for range cooker with splashback area and overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Recess for American style fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Glazed display cabinets. Recessed lighting. Window pelmet. Ceiling cornicing. Complementary wall tiling and tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Range of units with matching worktop. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying area. Ceramic tiled floor. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. PVC double glazed back door to driveway. Separate boiler room.
- With two piece white suite comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- GALLERY LANDING
- Solid oak flooring. Ceiling cornicing. Shelved hot press. Access to roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.05 x 3.97 (16'6" x 13'0")
- Range of mirrored ceiling height sliderobes. Oak laminate flooring. Ceiling cornicing.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With modern three piece suite comprising spacious shower cubicle with PVC panelling and electric shower over, vanity unit with mixer tap and low flush w.c. Complementary wall and floor tiling. Chrome heated towel rail. Matching accessories.
- BEDROOM 2 4.42x 2.85 (14'6"x 9'4")
- Oak laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.82 x 3.51 (9'3" x 11'6")
- Built in surrounding bed furniture with recessed lighting. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 4 3.15 x 3.96 (10'4" x 12'11")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 5 3.15 x 3.96 (10'4" x 12'11")
- Laminate flooring. Currently used as office.
- JACK AND JILL SHOWER ROOM
- With three piece white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with mains shower over and folding screen door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush w.c. Ceramic tiled floor. Matching accessories.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With three piece suite comprising corner jet stream bath with mixer tap and handheld shower head, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Matching accessories.
- Twin pillar gated entrance.
Extensive tarmac parking forecourt and driveway.
Ornamental front shrubbery.
Gated access at gable side to rear garden.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.51 x 5.06 (18'0" x 16'7")
- Roller shutter door. PVC side service door. Gable side window. Electric light and power points. Roof space storage. Plumbed for hot and cold water and heating.
Tarmac rear yard with enclosed private lawn.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.