141 Meadow Lands
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4EY
- Entrance hall with Walnut effect wood laminate floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room 21'3 x 16'3 (max) with fetaure, ornate marble fire surround / High level TV point
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of maple "Shaker" style high and low level units / Polished granite work surfaces / Integrated dishwasher / Space for range style cooker
- Walnut effect wood laminate flooring through open square archway to Sunroom with flue for corner stove / Mahogany effect PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- First floor landing
- Four well proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Family bathroom with modern white suiteto include shower bath with electric shower over
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and French doors to rear / Oil-fired central heating system / Security alarm
- Tarmac drive to front and side with side by side parking for up to four cars / Access to attached garage
- Landscaped, low maintenance rear garden with excellent sun orientation
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented four bedroom detached house with generous living room and quality kitchen with informal dining area open to large sunroom. Benefiting from four well proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite) this well appointed property offers excellent family accommodation together with attached garage and double width driveway allowing for side by side parking for up to four cars. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb home that further benefits from private, enclosed rear garden with excellent sun orientation. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood double glazed entrance door and side light to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Walnut effect wood laminate floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- LOUNGE 6.48m x 4.95m (21'3 x 16'3)
- (max) Open fire with marble ornate surround and part polished cast iron inset. Polished granite hearth. Dual aspect windows. Corniced ceiling. High level TV point. 2No. double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 7.52m x 4.39m (24'8 x 14'5)
- Full range of maple 'Shaker' style high and low level units with long chrome handles and contrasting polished granite work surfaces. Inlaid one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps with fluted polished granite drainer. Space for range style cooker with stainless steel splash back and glass stainless steel over head extractor fan. Integrated dish washer. Plumbed for washing machine and American style fridge freezer. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Microwave recess. Double radiator. Walnut effect wood laminate floor flow through open square arch way to;
- SUNROOM 3.73m x 3.48m (12'3 x 11'5)
- Flue for corner wood burning stove. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed French doors and windows. Low voltage down lights. Wood laminate floor.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving. Access to attic.
- BEDROOM 1 4.72m x 3.78m (15'6 x 12'5)
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Built-in wardrobe with shelving and part mirrored doors.
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled large shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot glazed door. Low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps and drawer storage below. Tiled splash back. Low voltage down lights. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.06m x 3.63m (13'4 x 11'11)
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.81m x 2.77m (12'6 x 9'1)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.81m x 2.57m (12'6 x 8'5 )
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.77m x 1.96m (9'1 x 6'5)
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with electric shower over and feature mixer taps, shower attachment and glazed screen. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled wall to bath area. Extractor fan.
- Garden to front in neat lawn, paved pathway and crushed slate corner flower display. Tarmac drive to front and side with parking for 4 cars. Access to;
- ATTACHED GARAGE 5.99m x 2.97m (19'8 x 9'9)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Mahogany effect PVC service door to rear with double glazed port-light.
Fully enclosed and landscaped gardens to rear in paved patio and tegula brick. Stoned display area with tegula brick edging and raised and paved circular patio area. Timber barked, low maintenance display area. Concealed PVC oil tank. Outside tap. Attached oil-fired boiler house. Timber pedestrian gates to either side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.