14 York Lodge
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1BH
- Own door entrance with concrete steps up to outdoor landing
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor
- Large cloaks storage and separate linen cupboard
- Living room 13'1 x 11'8 with solid wood floor
- Kitchen with full range of contemporary style high gloss white units / Integrated oven and hob / Walnut wood effect fully tiled floor
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Master with wood laminate floor
- Shower room with modern white suite to include fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer shower unit / Feature wash hand basin on "Wenga" wood style vanity unit
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / Security alarm
- Superb location close to bus and train station
- Ideal for First Time Buyer's and Investors alike
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented two bedroom first floor apartment with it's own private front door and occupying a superb position with open outlook in this sought after exclusive development of similar style properties close to Antrim Bus & Train Station, Antrim Health Centre and Tesco's all of which are within easy walking distance.
Finished to a high standard both inside and out, the property shares communal tarmac carparking and green areas and is nestled in a mature setting with open aspect to the front. Ideally suited to the first time buyer and investor alike, this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Concrete steps up to;
- EXTERNAL FIRST FLOOR LANDING;
- Part double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Single radiator. Door to large cloak storage with shelving and wall mounted Gas fired boiler. Small linen cupboard with shelving. Access to loft.
- LIVINGROOM 3.99m x 3.56m (13'1 x 11'8)
- Solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.18m x 1.78m (10'5 x 5'10)
- Contemporary style white high gloss high and low level units with long chrome handles and contrasting Walnut coloured work surfaces with inset circular stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Wood effect fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 3.28m x 2.97m (10'9 x 9'9)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.97m x 2.49m (9'9 x 8'2)
- Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 1.96m x 1.78m (6'5 x 5'10)
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and 'Wenga' wood style vanity unit with glass shelf and sit on top feature wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide door. Extractor fan. Walnut wood effect fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Feature double entrance pillars to communal tarmac drive and parking. Feature wrought and iron railings and low level wall. Mature conifer trees and communal gardens in neat lawn. Timber pedestrian gate to enclosed bin area. Tarmac pathways.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.