14 The Village
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0AA
- Charming End Terraced Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms / 1 Reception
- Highly Sought After Village Location
- Ideal for The Young Professional Couple
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Private Enclosed Garden to Rear
Perfectly positioned within Templepatrick Village close to all local amenities this Cottage style property has been modernised by the present Vendors. Ideally suited to the young professional searching for a home within an enviable location at a realistic price. An early viewing is highly recommended as seldom do homes with this character and charm come onto the market.
- Ground Floor
- PVC front door with double glazed fan light into
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE 4.47m x 4.47m (14'8 x 14'8)
- Stairwell to First Floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN 4.45m x 2.44m (14'7 x 8'0)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units in solid oak finish. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven with separate 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan in stainless steel canopy. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double door to rear garden.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.86m x 2.59m (12'8 x 8'6)
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 2.49m (12'0 x 8'2)
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin with swan neck mixer tap. Low flush wc. Complementary wall tiling. Shelved hot press.
- Private enclosed garden to rear screened by perimeter fence.
Adjacent private parking for up to three cars.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.