14 Temple Rise
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0AG
- Impressive Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Layout
- Luxury Recently Installed Shaker Kitchen With Living/ Dining Aspect
- Rewired 2022/ New Central Heating System 2022
- Deluxe Modern Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage
- Extensive Secluded Rear Garden
- PVC Double Glazing
- Highly Regarded Established Residential Location
This spacious detached property is located in the ever popular residential development of Temple Rise, Templepatrick. Enjoying an extensive mature secluded site, it is within close proximity to an array of amenities including shops, cafes, schools, public parks and local transport networks. The Hilton Country Club, Rabbit Hotel & Belfast International Airport are also only minutes away. Enjoying a well planned living layout incorporating an open plan fully fitted shaker kitchen with living/ dining aspect, a modern first floor family bathroom and new solid oak internal doors throughout. The property also benefits from a new oil fired central heating system, a inset multi fuel stove and has been rewired. Perfect for the family searching for an affordable family home within an enviable location. An early viewing is recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite double glazed front door with double glazed side screens into a:-
- WELL MAINTAINED ENTRANCE HALL
- With understair storage cupboard. Quality laminate plank flooring extending through ground floor.
- LOUNGE 4.85m x 3.94m (15'11" x 12'11")
- Multi fuel cast iron inset stove with granite hearth. Open plan into:-
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LIVING/ DINING AREA 6.10m " x 3.33m (20'0 " x 10'11")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level shaker style units with contrasting work surfaces with breakfast bar style return for casual dining. A host of integrated appliances including eye level oven, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and 4 ring induction hob with overhead extractor fan housed in canopy. Co-Ordinating stainless steel sink unit with swan neck tap. Twin PVC double glazed doors to patio and rear garden.
- REAR HALL
- With fire door to integral garage and new oil fired central heating boiler.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising wash hand basin and low flush w.c.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press and roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.01m x 3.00m (13'2" x 9'10")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m x 2.92m (13'0" x 9'7")
- At widest points.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m x 2.69m (9'0" x 8'10")
- Built in wardrobe.
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising panelled bath with fixed shower screen and thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mono bloc tap and button flush w.c Dual window aspect.
- Well stocked garden to front. Private paved driveway with parking forecourt to:-
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 18'2" x 8'11"
- Extensive secluded mature rear garden perfect for extension if desired bordered at rear by unspoilt countryside with steps to lower garden and small stream. Large paved patio area perfect for family barbeques.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.