14 Oriel Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4HP
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Lounge with bay window / Open fire with feature fireplace
- Living room with open fire and fully tiled surround and hearth
- Extended kitchen with full range of hand painted units
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / One with built-in storage
- Shower room with W/C
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and rear door / Oil-fired central heating
- Gardens to front and rear in neat lawn / Pebbled driveway with parking for up to four cars / Access to detached sectional garage
- Excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and young family alike
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house with a small kitchen extension to the rear and occupying arguably one of the largest sites in the area with a private garden to the rear. The generous front garden and side driveway afford plenty of parking with access to a sectional garage for storage and enclosed parking. Inside, the two reception rooms are complimented by a kitchen with small rear extension while upstairs there are three bedrooms (two quite generous) and a shower room with white suite. With the property benefiting from mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and recently installed oil-fired boiler, this is an ideal opportunity for the young first time buyer and family alike to purchase a well proportioned home in a sought after residential area close to local schools, churches, bus and train station while affording easy access to the beautiful Castle Gardens. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed and leaded glass entrance door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Staircase to first floor landing with moulded hand rail and straight ballustrading. Under stair storage. Double radiator.
- LOUNGE 4.04m x 3.38m (13'3 x 11'1)
- Open fire with feature marble effect inset and hearth. Dado rail. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 3.66m x 3.38m (12 x 11'1)
- Open fire with tiled surround and hearth. Built-in storage cupboard. Double radiator.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN 4.70m x 2.31m (max) (15'5 x 7'7 (max))
- Full range of of painted wooden high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker. Plumbed for a washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Space for fridge freezer. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- "Nuaire" ventilation system. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.04m x 3.20m (13'3 x 10'6)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.68m x 3.20m (12'1 x 10'6)
- Built-in storage cupboards. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.46m x 2.06m (8'1 x 6'9 )
- Single radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Three quarter PVC clad corner quad shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and mature bushes. Wrought iron double gates to pebbled drive with parking for 4 plus cars. Low level timber lap board fencing. Access to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 4.83m x 2.64m (15'10 x 8'8)
- Double wooden doors to front. Prefabricated sectional walls. Service door to side.
Large garden to rear in neat lawn, pebbled pathway and low maintenance conifers. Mature hedging. PVC oil tank. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house with condensing combi boiler. Outside lights.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.