, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1LS
- Entrance porch with access to;
- Living room 14'10 x 14'6 / Open fire with back boiler
- Kitchen with informal dining / Full range of mid oak high and low level units
- Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with white suite / Electric shower over the bath
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Stoned drive to side with parking for two cars / Space for garage
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a well presented three bedroom semi-detached house in a popular residential area close to local amenities and transport facilities. Benefiting from PVC double glazed windows and oil-fired central heating this property also benefits from full range of mid oak high and low level kitchen units and white bathroom suite.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood single glazed entrance door;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Single glazed windows. Fully tiled floor. Wood strip ceiling. Wall light points. Six panel door to:
- LIVING ROOM 4.52m x 4.42m (14'10 x 14'6)
- Open fire with back boiler. Feature tiled surround and hearth. Wood laminated floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.57m x 2.92m (15 x 9'7)
- Full range of mid oak high and low level units with leaded glass display cabinet and open shelving. Contrasting work surfaces with stainless steel single drainer sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with low level "Smeg" combination oven and grill. Over head extractor fan. Breakfast bar. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Wood laminated floor. Hard wood single glazed door to rear. Double radiator. Open to under stair storage.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Double radiator. Gable side window.
- BEDROOM 1 3.84m x 2.34m (12'7 x 7'8)
- Singe radiator. Built in wardrobe with sliding part mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM 2 2.92m x 2.64m (9'7 x 8'8)
- Double louvered doors to wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.90m x 2.11m (9'6 x 6'11)
- Single radiator. Wood laminate floor. Double louvre doors to build in wardrobes.
- White suite comprising paneled bath with "Redring" electric shower over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn. Stoned drive to side with off-street parking for two cars. Space for garage.
Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden at rear with raised and paved patio. Brick built oil-fired boiler house. "Beehive" PVC tank. Garden in lawn. Timber fencing. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.