14 Mill Pond
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0UE
- Beautifully Presented Second Floor Duplex Apartment
- Spacious Lounge With Dining Space
- Superb Solid Wood Kitchen With Comprehensive Range Of Applainces
- Two Large Bedrooms/ De Luxe En Suite Shower Room
- Magnificent Main Bathroom With Contemporary Four Piece Suite
- Completely Refurbished To An Amazing High Specification
- Gas Fired Central Heating Supplemented With Part Underfloor Heating
- Range Of Quality Floor Finishes Throughout
- Internal Inspection Essential For Full Appreciation Of This Fantastic Apartment
Magnificent second floor duplex style apartment, located on the outskirts of Doagh Village, enjoying panoramic views over open countryside. The property has been completely refurbished to the most exacting standards throughout, the majority of which only completed within the last 6 months. With a host of extras, too numerous to list, only on internal inspection can this beautiful apartment be fully appreciated.
- SPACIOUS COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- With security front door. Wood effect flooring. Lift and separate stairwell accessing second floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid maple veneer door. Dog leg stairwell to first floor.
'Karndean' solid flooring throughout ground floor. Solid oak veneer internal doors throughout. Glass panelled oak door accessing the Inner Hallway.
- WALK IN CLOAKROOM 2.08m x 1.07m (6'10" x 3'6")
- With coat hooks and cross rail. Double and single power points installed.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE WITH DINING SPACE 7.98m x 4.24m (26'2" x 13'11")
- Accessed via glass panelled oak door. Dual aspect windows. Twin PVC double glazed French doors accessing balcony, with glass balustrading, enjoying south facing views over open countryside. Twin ceiling lights. 6 double power points. Wired for wall mounted TV. Telephone security to main front door.
- KITCHEN ANNEX
- Accessed from the lounge. Comprehensive range of new fitted high and low level units in solid wood finish with contrasting quartz work surfaces. Range of integrated appliances to include Neff double oven, built in microwave and matching 800mm induction hob. Stainless steel extractor unit. Integrated washer/ dryer. Integrated dishwasher. Free standing fridge and freezer. Pull out unit with stainless steel racks. Twin saucepan drawers. Corner carousel unit. Stainless steel sink unit with flexi swan neck. Recycling bin. Range of recessed ceiling lights supplemented with under unit lighting. 'Italian' floor tiling with underfloor heating (individual control unit). Vertical hung colour coded radiator. Range of power points in stainless steel finish.
- BEDROOM 2 4.19m x 2.97m (13'9" x 9'9")
- With 'Karndean' flooring.
- DE LUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With contemporary 4 piece suite comprising freestanding bath with wall mounted mixer tap and separate flexi shower head, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap with steam resistant, back lit, mirror over, low flush w.c. with push button flush and quadrant shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Wall mounted vertical hung radiator in contrasting colour. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Underfloor heating with individual control panel.
- FIRST FLOOR
- WALK IN WARDROBE AND STORE 1.91m x 1.02m (6'3" x 3'4")
- Fixed cross rail. 'Tarkett' flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.49m x 4.11m (18'0" x 13'6")
- Twin velux double glazed roof light. Twin wall mounted vertical hung radiators. 'Tarkett' flooring. Access to:-
- UNDER EAVES STORE 2.64m x 1.52m (8'8" x 5'0")
- Fully plaster boarded and carpeted. Electric light installed.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With walk around double shower tray with glass screen, mains pressure shower unit, wall mounted vanity unit with inlaid sink and mixer tap, steam resistant, back lit, mirror over and low flush w.c with push button flush. Velux double glazed roof light. Matching floor tiling with underfloor heating and individual control panel. Vertical hung colour coded radiator. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- Accessed off Station Road on the northern outskirts of Doagh Village.
Ample car parking provision for residents and visitors.
Managed communal gardens. Superb rural backdrop.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.