, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4HD
- Spacious entrance porch with fully tiled floor
- Living room with picture window
- Inner hall with staircase to first floor
- Kitchen with informal dining / Full range of high and low level units
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes
- Shower room with modern white suite to include PVC clad shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Semi-detached garage / Enclosed and fully paved yard area to rear
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike
This is an incredibly rare opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a well presented three bedroom mid terraced house in a popular residential area on the outskirts of Antrim town yet close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Generously proportioned and benefiting from PVC double glazed windows and external doors together with oil-fired central heating and semi-detached garage this property will appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and side light to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH 2.54m x 1.47m (8'4 x 4'10)
- Fully tiled floor. Meter cupboard. Double radiator. Door to;
- LIVINGROOM 4.88m x 4.19m (16 x 13'9)
- "Rayburn" glass fronted fire with feature ornate wooden surround and tiled inset and hearth. Picture window. Double doors to hotpress with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater with shelving above and over head lockers. 2No. double radiators.
- INNER HALL
- Staircase to first floor.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.85m x 3.43m (15'11 x 11'3)
- Full range of high and low level units with wooden trim and leaded glass cabinets. Contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Wine rack. Cloak cupboard. Under stairs storage. Space for fridge freezer. 2No. double radiators. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.22m x 2.74m (13'10 x 9)
- Doors to built-in wardrobe. Over-head locker. Single radiator
- BEDROOM 2 3.45m x 2.97m (11'4 x 9'9)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobe. Over-head lockers. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.33m x 2.06m (10'11 x 6'9)
- Single radiator
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. PVC clad shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit and sliding glazed cubicle door. Part PVC and part tiled walls. Single radiator.
- Decorative pedestrian gate to paved pathway. Small garden in low maintenance pink stone display. Low level walling.
Access to fully enclosed and paved yard to rear via timber pedestrian gate and fencing.
PVC oil tank. Galvanized prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Outside tap.
- SEMI-DETATCHED GARAGE 5.49m x 2.77m (18 x 9'1)
- Up and over door. Service door to rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.