14 Grainger's Gate
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4RQ
- Communal entrance hall and staircase to first floor landing
- Private entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Access to partially floored attic
- Living room with informal dining area / Semi-vaulted ceiling / Feature corner window
- Kitchen with full range of contemporary style coloured high and low level units
- Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and washer dryer
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Master with luxury ensuite wetroom
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include feature multi jet double ended spa bath
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating
- Remote controlled electric gates to tarmac dedicated and communal parking
- Excellent opportunity for the first time buyer, young professional and downsizer
This is incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a stunning first floor apartment occupying a superb position within this sought after and exclusive gated development at the entrance to the ever popular Graingers Mill just off the Seven Mile Straight on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of most local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to an incredibly high standard both inside and out this well appointed property extends to approximately 840sq.ft. with a generous open plan living and dining room and dual aspect windows affording superb views over open countryside. This bright and airy apartment catches the sun in the principle rooms with the evening sun in the well appointed double bedrooms. The separate, fully contained kitchen is finished in contemporary style, coloured high and low level units complimented by a range of integrated appliances to include gas hob, oven, fridge freezer and washing machine. In addition to the luxury bathroom suite with feature double ended , multi jet spa bath with clear side panel this well presented and exceptionally spacious apartment also boasts a beautiful wetroom style ensuite finished in Italian marble floor and wall tiling to the walk-in shower area making this a property likely to appeal to even the most discerning purchaser. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood six panel entrance door and double glazed sidelights to;
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to:-
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Door to:-
- PRIVATE HALLWAY
- Fully tiled floor. Door intercom telephone. Access to partially floored loft with space for excessive storage. Single radiator.
- LIVINGROOM WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.89m x 4.42m (19'4 x 14'6)
- (max) Semi-vaulted ceiling and feature corner window. Dual aspect windows with views over surrounding countryside. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. 2No. Double radiators.
- KITCHEN 2.84m x 2.41m (9'4 x 7'11)
- Full range of contemporary style coloured high and low level units with chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink units and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with pull-out over head extractor fan. Mid-level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer, dish washer and washer drier combo. Two seater breakfast bar. Open plate rack and shelving. Part mirrored walls to splash backs. Under unit lighting. Low voltage down lights.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m x 3.35m (13 x 11)
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. High level wall mounted TV point. Double radiator.
- ENSUITE WET ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with feature mixer taps and storage below. Italian marble to open shower area. Thermostatic mixer shower. Feature towel rail. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Low voltage down lights.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m x 3.35m (13 x 11)
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising feature double ended multi-jet spa bath with clear glass side panel and specific back jets. Feature taps and retractable pencil shower. Low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with monobloc mixer taps and storage below. Fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Feature decorative vehicular and matching pedestrian gates to tarmac drive and communal parking. Brick built bin enclosure and paved area. Paved pathway and communal garden in neat lawn. Well stocked borders with low level shrubs and young trees. Low level walling and feature railing to front and side of development.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at the property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.