14 Fountain Lane
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1LX
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with open fire and feature fire surround / Solid wood floor
- Kitchen with full range of modern units in light grey and oak trim / Integrated oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Centre island with low level storage and 3 seater breakfast bar / Open to;
- Large rear living room extension 14'11 x 11 with PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / One with full range of built-in units
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- Combination of hardwood and PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Low maintenance with "Tegula" brick side by side parking to front for three cars / Concrete side driveway to side for additional two cars / Access to block built storage shed (plumbed for washing mach
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully extended three bedroom semi-detached house in this popular residential development close to Antrim town centre and within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout and substantially extended to the rear to provide a superb open plan kitchen with living and dining space this superb family home is likely to appeal to even the most discerning purchaser. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of the modern light grey kitchen units which are complimented by a centre island with breakfast bar and a whole range of integrated appliances to include oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Those looking for open plan living where the kitchen is the hub of the house will not be disappointed by the vast extension that provides additional living space with a feature corner raised and tiled plinth for a free-standing stove or other focal point. Filled with light thanks to the two large double glazed roof lights and PVC double glazed French doors at the rear, this part of the home is ideal for those with a growing family. Upstairs, the modern white bathroom suite benefits from an electric shower over the bath and adds a hint of luxury to the overall home. Outside, the main priority has been low maintenance and additional parking with provision for five cars to be parked, three of which are side by side to the front. Instead of a garage the property also benefits from a block built store to the rear used for storage and as a wash room.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood double glazed entrance door and sidelights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Under stair storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 4.47m x 3.28m (14'8 x 10'9)
- Open fire with painted wooden surround and tiled inset and hearth. Solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.26m x 3.18m (17'3 x 10'5)
- Modern kitchen units with light-grey doors, feature handles and light oak trim. Contrasting work surfaces with one a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring gas hob with stainless steel glass overhead extractor. Mid level combination oven and grill with microwave above. Under unit lighting. Integrated dish washer, fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces, Centre island with low level storage cupboard and 3 seat breakfast bar. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. Gable side PVC double glazed window. Fully tiled floor through to:
- LIVING EXTENSION 4.55m x 3.35m (14'11 x 11)
- Fully tiled floor. Raised tiled corner suitable for placing electric stove. 2No. "Keylite" double glazed roof lights. Low voltage down lights. PVC double glazed windows. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Former hotpress now used for storage. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.14m x 3.18m (13'7 x 10'5)
- Single radiator
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 3.18m (12' x 10'5)
- into light oak effect built-in wardrobe with part mirrored doors and low level drawer set. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.79m x 1.88m (9'1" x 6'2" )
- (max) Overstair storage. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 1.96m x 1.88m (6'5 x 6'2)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with "Triton" electric shower over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. White heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls.
- Tegula brick garden to front with side by side parking for 3 cars. Decorative double gates to concrete side drive with enclosed parking for 2 cars. Low level walling. Outside tap. Timber pedestrian gate to:
Fully enclosed rear garden in tegula brick with 6 Ft timber fencing.
Block built storage shed 11' x 7'2. Gas-fired boiler. Low level storage units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and hot and cold mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. PVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.