14 Crossreagh Drive
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1LJ
- PVC double glazed entrance porch open to;
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room 15'5 x 10'5 with open fire and electric coal effect inset
- Dining room 9'6 x 9'4 with open archway to;
- Kitchen with full range of wooden high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in storage
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Large site with extensive gardens to front and side / Enclosed and paved rear yard area / Semi-detached garage
This is an excellent opportunity for the investor and First Time Buyer alike to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom end terraced house with large garden and semi-detached garage occupying a superb position with excellent sun orientation in this sought after part of Stiles, close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Meticulously well maintained but slightly dated in places, the property benefits from mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and oil-fired central heating.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Mahogony effect PVC entrance door and double glazed windows to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH 1.45m x 1.02m (4'9 x 3'4)
- Wood strip ceiling. Wall light points. Open to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stair case to first floor. Mahogany 8 pane bevelled glass doors to living room and dining room.
- LIVING ROOM 4.70m x 3.18m (15'5 x 10'5)
- Open fire with feature tiled surround and hearth. Electric coal effect inset. Two single radiators. 8 pane bevelled glass door to:
- REAR HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Door to under stair storage. Meter cupboard. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed and leaded glass door to rear.
- KITCHEN 3.02m x 2.87m (9'11 x 9'5)
- Full range of mahogany high and low level units with leaded glass displays and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob and mid level double oven. Pull-out over head extractor canopy. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Wood strip ceiling. Directional spot lights. Open archway to:
- DINING ROOM 2.90m x 2.84m (9'6 x 9'4)
- Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 2.97m (11'9 x 9'9)
- 15 pane glass door to over stair storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.56m x 3.25m (11'8 x 10'8)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.25m x 2.41m (10'8 x 7'11)
- (max) Built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.95m x 2.39m (9'8 x 7'10)
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and wash hand basin with storage below. Tiled panelled bath with "Heatstore" electric shower unit over. Fully tiled floor and walls with decorative border and inset. Single radiator. Hot press with louvered door. Copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Timber pedestrian gate and steps up to:
Fully enclosed front garden in neat lawn and well stocked borders. 5Ft. timber fencing. Paved pathway to front and side. Paved patio. Timber pedestrian gate to:
Fully enclosed and paved yard area to rear. PVC tank. 5Ft. timber fencing. Outside tap and light. Feature wrought iron gates to rear.
- INTEGRATED BOILER HOUSE 2.26m x 1.17m (7'5 x 3'10)
- Oil-fired boiler and storage area. Power and light.
- SEMI DETACHED GARAGE 5.44m x 2.69m (17'10 x 8'10)
- Up and over door.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.